COOKIES4
ANOTHER SAD DAY MY SWEET FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL MOMMY MISSES YOU AFTER SHARING UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS. BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 PASSED DECEMBER 28TH OF 2017 I CANNOT SEEM TO ACCEPT THE LOSS. PRAYERS SENT FROM OUR HOME IN INDIANA TO YOUR NEW HOME A LITTLE HOUSE JUST HAD BAD STORMS HERE STREETS FLOODED ARE YOU OK HOW SCARED MY SPARKY WAS WHEN THUNDER AND STORMS ARRIVED I HAD TO STAY WITH YOU WILL SEE YOU SOON MISSING YOU AND THINKING SWEET THOUGHTS EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY. LOVE MOMMY JOAN 21 《♡》HUGS FOR 21 MONTHS TODAY A PHOTO OF YOUR MEMORY BUTTON CALENDAR MOMMY DOES EVERY NIGHT. HUGS AND KISSES STILL HEARING YOU SING AND SPEAK MANY WORDS.HOW SMART YOU ARE I CRY AND WISH FOR PEACE AND CANNOT GET CALM OR SLEEP AT ALL. MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Joan,

Thinking of you and your beautiful feathered winged angel Sparky today.  Time passes doesn't it...and yes, the days are just a bit more difficult to get through without that special one.  Never doubt though your brightly coloured special man is singing sweetly and talking to you throughout those 21 months...His love is forever - he will hear your voice and the beat of your heart now for him.  It is life tinged with sorrow now, but also with the precious memories of time together...May your heart find some peace, some warmth from the touch of your feathered angel's wings as they wrap themselves about you.  Take care Joan...sending you a hug.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Dear Joan, I’m so sorry for your pain. I remember when you first posted about your smart, loving Sparky. You had him for so long and he was a huge part of your life. It’s completely understandable that you’re still finding it so difficult. I’m thinking of you and your amazing Sparky!
Sam
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
CKMP wrote:
Joan,

Thinking of you and your beautiful feathered winged angel Sparky today.  Time passes doesn't it...and yes, the days are just a bit more difficult to get through without that special one.  Never doubt though your brightly coloured special man is singing sweetly and talking to you throughout those 21 months...His love is forever - he will hear your voice and the beat of your heart now for him.  It is life tinged with sorrow now, but also with the precious memories of time together...May your heart find some peace, some warmth from the touch of your feathered angel's wings as they wrap themselves about you.  Take care Joan...sending you a hug.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
DEAR CKMP THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME I HAD A SAD DAY AND DESPITE MY WANTING TO STAY FOCUSED ON REMEMBERANCE OF SPARKYS SPECIAL DAY IT WAS RIDDLED WITH OTHER ISSUES AS MY CHRONIC PAIN FROM ARTHRITIS I,JUST SAW YOUR POSTING YOU ARE SO KIND AND ME ER FORGOT TO TAKE TINE FOR ME HOW ARE YOU DOING CAN YOU,SEND ANOTHER LINK,SO I CAN VISIT YOUR FUR BABIES HOME
FRIENDS MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Sampson wrote:
Dear Joan, I’m so sorry for your pain. I remember when you first posted about your smart, loving Sparky. You had him for so long and he was a huge part of your life. It’s completely understandable that you’re still finding it so difficult. I’m thinking of you and your amazing Sparky!
Sam
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
SAMPSON THAT WAS KIND OF YOU I WISH WAS BETTER I DO NOT LIKE BEING SAD ALL THE TIME I HAVE PRAYED TO SEE SPARKY AGAIN DO YOU BELIEVE WE WILL MEET OUR. BABIES AT THE BRIDGE PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0