COOKIES4
MY SWEET PRECIOUS COCKATIEL BIRDIE PASSED TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE 24 MONTHS TODAY YOU WERE 28 BORN FEBRUARY 14 TH OF 1989 AND PASSED DECEMBER 28TH 2017 MOMMY DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE READY TO LEAVE OUR WONDERFUL LIFE OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TOGETHER 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS TALKING LOVING PLAYING MUSIC AND A CHERISHED BOND SO TIGHT SO IMPORTANT YOU ARE SO SMART MY SPECIAL LITTLE BOY WITH INTELLIGENCE OF A 4 YEAR OLD A VOICE THAT SANG SONGS HAD YOUR OWN FISHER PRICE PHONE FAVORITE SONGS BUTTONS YOU KNEW WHICH SONG WAS ON THE NUMBERS RAGS YOU LOVED ORANGE RAG A STRIPED BROWN AND ORANGE STRIPED VALENTINES DAY LINEN CLOTHS YOU RECOGNIZED WE WOULD SAY WHICH ONE AS YOUR LITTLE HEAD WOULD BEND DOWN AND TOUCH IT AS YOU SAT ON MOMMIES HAND OH HOW I HAVE A HEAVY HEART MISS YOU MY BABY BOY HEAL MY HEART I AM LOST WITHOUT YOU AND TRYING TO GET BETTER . LOVE PRAYERS KISSESR BELL MR BROWN BEAR MR CARROT SANTA ELMO POKEY BEAR MR WHITE BEAR ALL YOUR BABIES AND TOYS ARE HERE I CRY FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU NO. SLEEP BARELY MAKING IT THROUGH EACH DAY. 《♡》♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 28 HEARTS OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE GRAPE NUTS WATER AND ELMO AT YOUR HOME WITH PERFECT WEATHER AND MANY FRIENDS.
Quote 0 0
CKMP
JOAN,

WISHING YOU FEEL THE WARMTH, THE SLIGHT TOUCH OF THE BEAUTIFUL FEATHER OF YOUR SO LOVED SPECIAL ONE.  MAY YOUR HEART BE FILLED WITH THE SENSE OF HIS NEARNESS AND MAY YOU FEEL THE PROTECTIVE LOVE OF YOUR BOY.  MAY YOUR DREAMS BE FILLED WITH MOMENTS TOGETHER AND VISITS WITHOUT TIME LIMITS.  MAY YOU ALWAYS KNOW YOU ARE LOVED AND WATCHED OVER BY YOUR ANGEL.
YOUR BOND IS FOR ALWAYS.

TAKE CARE - A HUG FOR YOU TODAY ESPECIALLY.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
BLESS YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME AND MY SPARKY. JOAN
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Joan,

Sending peace, strength and healing to your heart on your Sparky's two year Angelvesary.
I hope the day was filled with many cherished moments and beautiful memories of your beautiful Sparky.
May Sparky fill your heart and your dreams with his love, always showing you that he is with you still.

I post these candles in honor of your Sparky's two year Angelversary, may you always feel his warmth surround your heart.

Image result for bird cage candle     Click image for larger version - Name: Image_224.png, Views: 2, Size: 616.59 KB

Your friends, Don, Vera and forever little Bella
Quote 0 0