COOKIES4
Miss you so much you precious little feather baby Thanksgiving day and this is your 23 months you went to rainbowsbridge I cry all the time am praying you are all right I wish you would send me a sign to tell me you are warm fed and safe born February 14th of 1989 and passed December 28th of 2017 Sharing 28 years and ten and a half months of precious giving of yourself sharing with mommy.Joan Your voice talking understood everything Your rags and babies are here Mr Bell Mr Carrot Santa Elmo Mr Brown Bear and many other of your babies and toys Songs you sang I miss touching and preening your little head and sides of your beak listening to the sounds of please telling me you loved that comfort I want to get better it is so sad I reach out to see you again I promise LOVE MOMMY JOAN 《♡》
Quote 0 0
CKMP

JOAN,

WISHING YOU A THANKSGIVING FILLED WITH SPARKY MOMENTS!  YOUR PRECIOUS COMPANION IS WITH YOU JOAN.  TODAY, AND TOMORROW, EACH DAY THAT PASSES SPARKY IS THERE WITH YOU.  LISTEN CAREFULLY AND YOU WILL HEAR HIS VOICE IN THE BREEZE AND FEEL THE RUFFLE OF HIS FEATHERS AGAINST YOUR CHEEK.  TEARS ARE THE LOVE THAT HAS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO RIGHT NOW - THERE ARE THE TESTIMONY TO THE LOVE YOU HAVE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SPECIAL FEATHERED ONE.  
MAY YOU FIND PEACE, AND SOME CALM IN THE DAY KNOWING YOU AND SPARKY ARE CONNECTED FOREVER AND HE IS THANKFUL FOR HIS LOVING AND SPECIAL MOM.
TAKE CARE - SENDING YOU A HUG OR TWO.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Joan,

Sending peace, strength and healing on this day, 23 months since your handsome Sparky had to leave.
I sincerely wish for each day to arrive a little softer than the previous one, bringing the warmth of your sweet Sparky's loving spirit each time.

I post this candle in honor of your Sparky and his 23 months.

Your friends, Don, Vera and forever little Bella

Image result for candle in birdcage
Quote 0 0