COOKIES4
SPARKY MY PRECIOUS LITTLE SWEET COCKATIEL FEATHER BABY ANGEL LOVE AND LEFT MOMMY DECEMBER 28TH 2017 BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 YOU WERE 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS THAT AWFULL DAY YOU PASSED I HELD YOU IN MY HANDS. AS YOU STOPPED BREATHING ALWAYS CHECK YOU EVERY HALF HOUR OR SOONER NOT THIS DAY I WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM AND. HAD NOT COME BACK IN OUR BEDROOM WE SHARED READY TO GET YOU UP FOR THE WONDERFUL.SOFT FOOD DINNER YOU LOVED NOODLES GRAPE NUTS AND BITS OF TINY CRUMBS OF SALT FREE PRETZLES AND YOUR BOTTLED WATER IN YOUR YELLOW DISH LOVE KISSES AND HUGS PREENING HERE SENT TO YOUR SWEET HEAD I LOVED TO SMELL AND TOUCH AND HOLD YOU AND THE JOY YOUR SWEET VOICE SPOKE IN LOVING JUST HOW MOMMY TOUCHING THE SIDES OF YOUR BEAK AND RUBBED UNDER YOUR ORANGE FEATHERED CIRCLES WHERE YOUR EARS HID BEHIND YOU SPOKE MANY WORDS UNDERSTOOD LIKE A 4 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY SANG IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS MIMICKED NANNERS YOUR FAVORITE COCKATIEL AND YOUR CHILDREN'S AND PET VIDEOS YOUR PHONE AND RADIO ARE HERE YOU WHISTLED TO AND SANG TO ALL SONGS IN THERE MR BEAR MR BROWN AND WHITE MR BELL MR CARROT SANTA ELMO POKEY BEAR ORANGE BEAR CAGE RAG CHRISTMAS RAG VALENTINES RAG ST PAT RAG ALL YOU LOVED TO SIT ON SOFT LINEN SQUARES YOU RECOGNIZED MOMMY KEPT THEM CLEAN AND FRESH WASHING EACH ONE WITH CARE. YOUR ANGEL YOUR LITTLE OWL PHONE HOLDER THE OTHER AN ANGEL I HAVE THEM ALL HERE WHEN WILL YOU BE BACK I PROMISE WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN I AM ENGULFED IN TEARS AND SADNESS DADDY IS NO ,SUPPORT UNDERSTANDS ZERO OF MY SADNESS I AM IN A LOT OF PHYSICAL PAIN BESIDES MY SADNESS AND NO RELIEF OSTEOARTHRITIS BAD ALL OTHER THINGS BAD NEED YOU BY MY SIDE WE HAD AN AMAZING FULL LIFE. PRAYERS PRAYERS SEND ME A MESSAGE PLEASE. NEED OTHERS KNOWING ABOUT COCKATIELS TO WRITE ME HERE SEND YOU A MESSAGE GIVE ME HOPE. I28♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ HEARTS 《♡》 VISIT MY NEW HOME AND SEE WHAT A WONDERFUL LITTLE COCKATIEL I AM AND SIGNING MY GUEST BOOK YOI SAT IN MOMMYS HAND AS I KISSED YOU WE WATCHED VIDEOS SANG PLAYED TICTAC TOE ON YOUR PHONE AND MY PHONE LOVED MUSIC WHEN DADDY GOT SICK NO MORE MUSIC HE COULD NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT WAS A JOY TO US WE WENT THROUGH SO MUCH TOGETHER I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE HERE NO SLEEP BARELY EATING MISS YOU MISS YOU WIPE MY TEARS MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
Gmr
What beautiful pics of Sparky. I can feel the love you had for your baby and I'm sure Sparky felt it too. I've never had a bird but lost my dog Peanut in Nov. I know your pain and how much you miss your little one. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
GMR BLESS YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME AND SPARKY SPIRIT SO SORRY ABOUT PEANUT I AM SCARED I WILL NOT GET BETTER DO YOU HAVE ANY SUPPORT THERE I HAVE MY BEDROOM AND APARTMENT WITH MANY OF SPARKYS BELONGINGS I CANNOT BEAR GIVING UP ANY OF HIS THINGS FRIENDS JOAN PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE OF PEANUT
Quote 0 0
LaGata
What a beautiful baby you had. It's so hard to let go...I fired the housekeeper for throwing away my baby's hair. I know how you feel when you say nobody understands. I didn't know birds lived so long...I can't even imagine the pain you have....but the love you had for Sparky screams off this page. I am sorry for your loss and hope that time will make this bearable
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Cookies4 please see new post I added for you ..it's titled ... Cookies4 re: SPARKY. Had to make the new post because I couldn't post the pic you asked for on here
Quote 0 0
Mamabird
Hi Cookies4.I'm also a mamabird and feel your pain.I've had feathered babies fly into heaven,but my quaker Oscay is/was my baby that was closest to.I inhaled his last breath as layed on my chest.I do have 5 cockatiels,and understand your feelings.Hugs
Quote 0 0