COOKIES4
SPARKY MOMMY MISSES YOU VERY MUCH YOU WERE BORN ON VALENTINES DAY FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 AND WERE 28 YEARS AND 10 AND A HALF MONTHS OLD A SMART TALKING LITTLE BOY COCKATIEL FEATHER BABY ANGEL I AM DEPR3SSED SINCE THEN AND PRAY TO SEE YOU AS WE ARE JOINED TOGETHER I PROMISE W3 WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN MOMMY CRIES ALL THE TIME FRIGHTENED THAT YOU NEED ME ARE YOU SAFE AND FED AND WARM  THERE WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE MR BELL BROWN AND WHITE BEAR WAIT HERE FOR YOU SANTA ELMO MR CARROT POKEY BEAR DUCKIE CAGE RAG XMAS RAG VALENTINES RAG ST PATS RAG ECERY HOLIDAY SMOOTGH LINEN CLOTHS YOU WERE SAFE TO STANDON IN YOUR PADDED CHAIR TO COME OUT AND PLAY YOUR RADIO PHONE YOU SANG SO WELL "IF YOUR HAPPY
AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS WHISTLUNG AS THE COCKATIEL NANNERS SANG COPYING THE  PLAYING  IN YOUR LISTS ON MY PHONE .  MY HEART IS BROKEN I AM ALWAYS HURTING AS YOU   KNOW ARTHRITIS DO YOU FEEL MY PREENING YOU THE SOUNDS OF JIY YOU MADE AS MOMMY RUBBED YOUE ORANGE CHEEKS WITH YOUR EARS SAFELY UNDERNEATH.  SEND ME A MESAAGE PLEASE PRAY I WILL BE SAFE ONE DAY.  LOVE 《♡》 MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Hi Joan,
I wanted to stop by and say hello on this sad anniversary. You had Sparky for such a long time! It’s understandable that you miss him so much. He was a very smart and happy boy. I also want to say that he is happy now and at peace so don’t worry. You will see him again in time. Take Care and hugs to you! 
CK
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Ck BLESS YOU FOR CARING I AM DEPRESSWD AND CONFUSED AS I DO NOT SLEEP .

HIW DO I EDIT MY PIST HER3 GINNY TRIED TO TELL ME TO LOOK AT 3 DOTS BUT to edit i see edit by this but it will mot allow me to corr3ct errors love joan hope you are survibg virus is frightening  joan
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
CK1991 wrote:
Hi Joan,
I wanted to stop by and say hello on this sad anniversary. You had Sparky for such a long time! It’s understandable that you miss him so much. He was a very smart and happy boy. I also want to say that he is happy now and at peace so don’t worry. You will see him again in time. Take Care and hugs to you! 
CK
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
DID YOU GET THIS CK
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Hi Joan, you are very welcome! I’m sorry I don’t get to the forum as much as I used to so I’m not sure how to edit either. One of these days I need to take some time to figure more out about the new format.  
I’m sorry to hear you’re not sleeping, is it because you’re missing Sparky so much?  28 years (almost 29) is a long time!  On the one hand you were so lucky to have him so long but I know that the longer we have our pets they become such a part of lives and our hearts and it’s devastating to lose them because they are so much a part of us. It must be so very difficult for you. It’s my belief that we will see our beloved pets again just like it says in the Rainbow Bridge poem. In the meantime I think he’s watching over you Joan! The hard part is that we can’t see them.
I had a feeling I should stop by the forum tonight even though it’s been a long tiring day. Maybe it was Sparky that gave me a little nudge to come by and leave a reply for his loving mom!
Hugs to you Joan and I will pray you find peace and are able to get some sleep and maybe even a pleasant dream from your wonderful Sparky! 
Quote 0 0