COOKIES4
I AM SO SAD YOU ARE A SMART TALKING LITTLE BOY COCKATIEL FEATHER BABY BORN FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 AND PASSED DECEMBER 28TH OF 2O17 PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME THAT YOU ARE WELL FED SAFE AND HAVE FRIENDS AT THE BRIDGE TO PLAY WITH MR CARROT MR BELL SANTA ELMO CHRISTMAS RAG HOLIDAY RAGS YOUR RADIO PHONE AND CHAIR ALL HERE WAITING COMFORT ME AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON I PROMISE WAIT PATIENTLY I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU LOVE HUGS KISSES MOMMY JOAN MOMNY IS SORRY I SAID THAT YOU WERE BORN ON FEBRUARY 4TH LAST TIME I WROTE  YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FEBRUARY 14TH OF 1989 ANF DAFFY HAS HIS BIRTHDAY FEBRUARY 4TH DADDY SAYS THIS ON YOUR 27 MONTHS AGO THAT YOU LEFT US FOR RAINBOWS BRIDGE.  HI SPARKY DADDY HERE I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL  LOVE DADDY JIM
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
COOKIES4 wrote:
I AM SO SAD YOI ARE A SMART TALKING LITTLE BOY COCKATIEL FEATHER BABY BORN FEBRUARY 4TH OF 1989 AND PASSED DECEMBER 28TH OF 2O17 PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME THAT YOU ARE WELL FED SAFE AND HAVE FRIENDS AT THE BRIDGE TO PLAY WITH MR CARROT MR BELL SANTA ELMO CHRISTMAS RAG HOLIDAY RAGS YOUR RADIO PHONE AND CHAIR ALL HERE WAITING COMFORT ME AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON I PROMISE WAIT PATIENTLY I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU LOVE HUGS KISSES MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0