COOKIES4
SPARKY MOMMY PRAYS FOR MY SWEET COCKATIEL FEATHER BIRDIE ANGEL 18 MONTHS AGO YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE BUT I HELD YOU AND KISSED YOU AS YOU PASSED TO RAINBOWS BRIDGE IN MY HANDS I AM SAD AND DEPRESSED AND WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU WERE BORN ON FEBRUARY 14 TH 1989 AND LEFT OUR WORLD DECEMBER 28TH OF 2017 WHAT A SWEET SPECIAL LITTLE BOY OF MOMMIES WHO FILLED OUR LIFE WITH JOY SMART TALKER PLAYED WITH MOMMY ON YOUR FISHER PRICE PHONE SANG "IF YOUR HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS AND SO MANY OTHER MUSIC GAMES WE ENJOYED TOGETHER. YOU LOVED BEING PREENED ESPECIALLY ON THE SIDES OF YOUR BEAK AND ON YOUR ORANGE FEATHER COVERED EARS GENTLY MOMMY SAYING WANT TO PREEN YOU WOULD TILT YOUR HEAD DOWN .

AND MR BELL MR CARROT SANTA MR WHITE BEAR BROWN BEAR ELMO.YOUR RAG ORANGE STRIPE AND COLORED HOLIDAY RAGS WE WOULD GO TO THE TABLE WHERE YOUR BABIES WERE AND I WOULD ASK YOU. WHICH ONE YOU WOULD LOOK AT THE ONES I SELECTED AND DECIDE FOURTH OF JULY THE 2ND ONE WITHOUT YOU YOU WERE SO SCARED MOMMY AND DADDY STAYED WITH YOU ALL THE TIME KEEPING TV ON TO BLOCK FIRECRACKERS NOISE AM ATTACHING MANY PICTURES HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THE BEAUTIFUL SPARKY SPIRIT WHO SHARED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS. KISSES HUGS NITE NITE WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN I PROMISE .HUGS MOMMY JOAN AND DADDY JIM 《♡》
Quote 0 0
just_lost
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful bird, Joan.  I know how badly it hurts to lose our babies, no matter the reason :(

There are all kinds of wonderful, supportive people here.  I hope that you're able to find a bit of comfort and healing by talking to them and reading through other posts.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS NOT YELLING I HAVE LOW VISION. I DO USE THE GROUP AND ATTEND MONDAY NIGHT CANDLELIGHT CEREMONY I AM TAKING A SMALL AMOUNT OF ANXIETY MEDICATION AS I DO NOT WANT TO BE OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY AM LOW WEIGHT 88 AND 4 FEET 9 SO TOLERATE LITTLE AGAIN BLESS YOU FOR YOUR CARING ENOUGH TO WRITE ME. MOMMY JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
I HAVE MADE WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE
Quote 1 0
just_lost
COOKIES4 wrote:
I HAVE MADE WONDERFUL FRIENDS HERE

That's awesome!  There are some great folks here.  I do hope that you feel welcome and that you choose to stay.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Joan,

I can't believe it has been 18 months already since your precious and handsome Sparky had to leave. I hope each day has arrived a little softer than the previous one, but I'm sure tears fall as easily now as they did 18 months ago.
I love these beautiful photos of Sparky and his things, especially how you shared what a smart boy he is, Sparky truly is one handsome boy, I can see how missing him would be so easy. 

Sending peace, strength and healing your way. May the warmth of Sparky's love always be felt so deeply in your heart.

Click image for larger version - Name: Image_224.png, Views: 2, Size: 77.26 KB   Image result for bird cage candle photos

Your friends, Don, Vera and forever little Bella

Quote 0 0
Robsy
 Joan, So sorry for your loss. Even though it was18 months ago, I know it can still feel like yesterday and the pain is still as real as ever. Your Sparky was adorable! I love all the sweet little things he did that made him who he was, what a precious bird. A had a beautiful cockatiel that looked much like yours called Spikey. He would wolf whistle at you and mimic the phone, make little kissing noise and say you're a pretty boy. Such a sweet little bird. I  am mourning the recent loss of a dear little one. My precious kitty who was less than 2 years old was sent to Rainbow Bridge 3 days ago. She was diagnosed with feline leukemia one day and gone the next. I am heartbroken. I hope your precious memories give you peace and comfort. Warm wishes, Robyn    
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
ROBYN SO SYMPATHETIC OF YOUR LOSS OF A YOUNG KITTY. I KNOW ABOUT FELINE AIDS AM I CORRECT IT IS PASSED FROM OTHER CATS ALL I RECALL FROM MY COUSIN WHO HAD A CAT WITH THAT WAS OLDER THEN YOUR SWEET BABY BUT SHE THINKS FROM THE HOSPITAL. SHE HAD HER ON AN IV FOR MONTHS WHICH PUT HER THRU SPIRIT IS HERE WITH ME AND DO YOU MIND IF I SHARE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM. JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
DON AND VERA YES IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET THRU THIS I AM NO LESS SAD AND GRIEF STRICKEN . I DO NOT GET ANY SUN OR FRESH AIR AM HOMEBOUND MY ARTHRITIS IS WORSE JIM IS WORSE. HIS OCD PREVENTS HOM FROM A LOT SUCH AS HE ONLY USES HIS COMPUTER FIR SEEING HOW FAST IT RE BOOTS AND COUNTING ON PAPER AND TIMING IT. YES STRANGE BUT TRUE.. PURCHASED A PRETTY RAINBOW FABRIC WITH A SHOOTING STAR THROUGHOUT THE PATTERN WANTING TO CREATE A MEMORY COLLAGE WITH SMALL PICTURES 2 O R 3 INCH SQUARE ON IT. I ALSO PROMISED TO DO ONE FOR MY GOOD FRIEND IN MANCHESTER ENGLAND FOR HER FUR BABY. "BABY" his name HERE IS A PHOTO OF BABY YOUR SWEET BELLA HOW AMAZING SHE WAS . YOUR VIDEOS I GAVE SHARED WITH OTHERS. IF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN JUST PRINT OUT MY PICTURES LET ME KNOW. HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO EMOTIONALLY USE MY LAPTOP SINCE DECEMBER 28TH OF 2017 WHICH WAS THE DAY HE PASSED AND JIM HAD MESSED UP MY UPDATES AND WAS ON A REMOTE HELP WITH A BESTBUY GEEK SQUAD INSURANCE WE USE I BLAME JIM FOR 5 HOURS WITH THAT AND USED NOT CHECKING ON MY PRECIOUS BABY AS HE SLEPT DAYS AND HE WAS LOOKED IN ON EVERY 15 MINUTES.
WHEN I WENT IN TO GET SPARKY UP FOR DINNER HE WAS LEANING AGAINST HIS MR BELL TOY HE HAD HIS WHOLE LIFE AND GASPING FOR BREATH I CRIED OUT SPARKY WHAT IS WRONG AND REACHED IN FOR HIM AND HE PASSED IN MY HANDS AS I WONDERED WHAT WAS THE HARD STRIP OF STOOL APPEARING HARD STUCK TO HIS VENT. TRIED WITH SPRAY WARM WATER HIS LITTLE BOTTLE TO REMOVE IT HOW LONG HAD HE SUFFERED AND NEEDED ME.

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO ME JOAN
Quote 0 0