chef70
Today we had to say goodbye to our beautiful family member of 15 years. I cant say to much about her right now because it hurts so much. I miss her so much.
Cathy Chambers
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m so sorry. When you feel comfortable share whatever you wish. You’re not alone, take care,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Chef, i'm glad you found this forum. I'm very sorry for your loss. We all understand here, and when you're ready, you have lots of people willing to listen❤
Quote 0 0
MMC
I truly understand your overwhelming pain i had to let my baby go just yesterday . I cant even bear to remove her bed and dish. Take it one day at a time thats all we can do. Sending hugs
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
catherine,

I’m deeply sorry for the loss of your baby 💔 my heart goes out to you. 💕 its not easy to talk about our loss. I couldn’t write or talk about my Teddy until 1 month exactly after he passed. I came here and wrote his story. Before I shared his story I just read many many stories here on this forum. It’s very hard to talk about our loss 💔 My baby boy Teddy passed away at the age of 10 years 8 months Sunday May 6, 2018. It’s been almost 3 months and it’s still hard to talk about. But it truly does help sharing our babies story, memories, photos on this forum. Everyone on here is very sweet, understanding and supportive. I hope you find comfort here. Sending you big warm hugs and comfort. I’m so sorry 💔😞
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
MMC
Thank you Catherine, I appreciate your comforting words. I am so very happy i found you all because ive been reading everyones very loving and heartbreaking stories .i can only function because of my prescribed medication. Bless you all .
Quote 0 0