redhead2000
Hi there.  I posted on Tuesday that we put Tyler, my 15-year-old Scottie, to sleep due to bladder cancer.  Last night, my family and I were reminiscing about him, and laughing about all the comical things he used to do.  It really made me feel better, and I decided that it would be a good idea to make a scrapbook with pictures and anecdotes.  I think it will be therapeutic for me, and will also keep his memory alive as the years pass, and I start to forget things.  Has anyone else here done this?  If so, did it make you feel better?
Quote 0 0
KimK
My daughter and I just decided to do this for our Rae.  We lost her almost 2 weeks ago.  We haven't started it yet, but plan to this weekend.  Will let you know how it goes.

Quote 0 0
tikibarb
That is an awesome idea.  I did not have many pictures of Ted but just found out that my Sister in Law took a bunch when she was here a couple of times.  She is going to sent hem to me and I will make a scrapbook too.  It is so nice to be able to look back and reminisce.  I am really glad that you are able to enjoy your memories and not be saddened by them.  They are what we have to hold on to until we meet them at the Bridge.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0