Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 10     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Sil

Reply with quote  #61 
JennyTeddy,

THANK YOU!!!!…… love all three.  I have tears....but, these are happy tears.....  Sol is a lab mix - fur color, just like the first photo - some mix terrier, forty pounds of pure unconditional love and with this amazing jumping ability.  Sol would just "smile" all the time,.... always happy to see me.  The last photo really touched my heart.....I always write,...when "Sol said good bye...."   and, "Goodbyes are not Forever....."

And, the middle photo, oh, this is just precious....  Thank you again!!!!

**Thank you for taking the time  - to think, to look and post these beautiful photos.  I believe that, Teddy is guiding you, helping you, whispering into your ear..... "these sunflowers for Sol's mama"
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #62 
Sil & Sol 💛

Aww you’re welcome Sil! You’re as beautiful as a sunflower, you have a bright beautiful heart and spirit that comforts so many here on this forum. You and Sol deserve all the sunflowers in the world. It warms my heart hearing how happy the sunflower puppers made you! Especially since I was almost close to how Sol looks. Almost, but handsomer ☺️ Sol sounds like such a happy fun loving boy. I think you’re right about Teddy telling me, “hey mommy Sol’s Mommy loves Sunflowers 🌻Sol told me to tell you, we pick a bunch of sunflowers and put them in a pile next to his mommy but she can’t see us or the flowers, so we need your help.” 🐶🌻🐶 sending you many hugs And always thinking of you & Sol!

Oh! P.S! Check your e-mail 💛

Attached Images
jpeg 3149771E-5306-4CFC-8842-754AA55A401E.jpeg (116.56 KB, 2 views)

Sil

Reply with quote  #63 
JennyTeddy,

Sunflowers are my favorite flowers.  The quote "we pick a bunch of sunflowers and put them in a pile next to his mommy but she can't see us or the flowers..." 

This really touched my heart, thank you.  (((Many, many hugs to you and Teddy)))
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #64 
Sil & Sol,

You’re welcome Sil 💛 our babies want us to smile and feel our love, Sol & Teddy are always with us and they are best buddies now. Sunflowers are my favorite flower too ever since I was little. 🌻 many big hugs to you & Sol ☀️💕

Reply with quote  #65 
Sol,

I think of you often.....I miss you much.  Someone, her name is Tankie12 (her beloved pet, also said good bye), posted something about

"being grateful, that Tankie parted first..because, who would have loved Tankie as much...".   (sorry, by now, quote is not as precise)

This reminded me, of the day, I got very ill and was taken by ambulance.  As the paramedics were taking me away,.....I saw your face, I heard your howling and barking.  Oh, how, I worried, I did not want to leave you, Sol.  Our reunion was so full of doggie kisses and tail wagging.  And, you became my "fierce protector", your company and comfort gave me the energy to get healthy.... you were my best medicine. 

Thank You for Being,
my loyal companion,
my best patient teacher,
my confidant,
my fierce protector,
my non-judgmental friend,
my best listener, keeper of all my secrets
For being my precious Sol Flower, (Sunflower)
Thank you for giving me your All, for your Endless Unconditional Love.... Please, look for me and find me.  'Till we meet again my Sol.

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #66 
Sil, we will never stop missing them because they meant so much more than just companionship, they are our animal soulmates. ❤️❤️❤️

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #67 
Sil & Sol 🌻☀️

Thinking of you and Sol always. Sol it always with you forever. I found these 2 pictures and thought of you, the second one I smiled and wanted to share with you.

Hugs
Jenny & Teddy 💛🐾

Attached Images
jpeg 94D3A441-7BC2-40AE-AF43-D993F87C676A.jpeg (100.28 KB, 4 views)
jpeg 23B6BE9C-8901-4FCD-BAB0-3C945A965BE9.jpeg (58.50 KB, 4 views)

Sil

Reply with quote  #68 
MAlcindor,

You are so right, they are our fur-soul-mates... and yes, we will always miss them.

JennyTeddy,

You always manage to find the "cutest" more "adorable" pictures.  "I see my Sol in all of them"....you are right the second is, oh so, so,  cute... especially because, Sol would lie on his tummy...  Thank you so much!!!!
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #69 
You always leave me such sweet messages❣️ You are such a giving person to everyone here, thank you for expressing such warmth and kindness in all your messages. You are a blessing😚,,,,,

Reply with quote  #70 
Sil 🌻

I was on the search for Sunflowers & Puppers for you, and I found these and just couldn’t help but think of you and your baby Sol 💛 thank you for your sweet heart warming messages on Teddy’s thread always. You are truly a blessing like Lynn said 💛 you bring so much light and positivity to everyone here, even though your heart is hurting. I hope these make your heart happy. Big hugs 💕

Attached Images
jpeg DE6E5282-64E2-47C3-8402-C7828BA1836E.jpeg (73.81 KB, 2 views)
jpeg 5AF94B4F-1BFC-4B58-BDB1-968C23F2A764.jpeg (37.25 KB, 2 views)
jpeg EBF60ACB-FDFA-408E-B84F-DE42DF11E5D4.jpeg (78.99 KB, 2 views)
jpeg 53DAD2EA-A752-410D-B8DA-169EB2A37FE1.jpeg (259.73 KB, 2 views)

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #71 
Sil, I saw this shirt and thought of you!! ❤

It doesn't view well, but the stem says, "you are my sunshine, " and it has pawprints on it.

Attached Images
jpeg Screenshot_20180901-210123_Gallery.jpg (587.21 KB, 4 views)

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #72 
Melissa that’s so sweet! I love it❣️ I know she will also. Isn’t that what’s so amazing about all of this? The thoughtfulness and care shared between everyone is touching,,,,,

Reply with quote  #73 
Jenny and Teddy,  

Thank you for always, always finding these adorable Sunflowers,  I have tears in my eyes as I am typing - because, I know, how much your heart is hurting but, yet you manage to "write so comforting messages and take the time to look for Sunflowers and post them -here.  I have saved each one.  Sol will forever be my sunflower.  Hugs to you and Teddy

Tankie12,

All you just wrote, is exactly what I "read in your posts".  You are hurting, but you still manage to spread comfort when, we most needed.  When I read that "you feel Tankie the strongest in one part of your yard...." - I truly understand you, because for days, "it would just hurt to be out in the yard".  Hugs to you and Tankie.

Rookiesmama,

Love the t-shirt.  Thank you for posting this t-shirt.  You always manage to leave "comfort" in all threads you visit.  You put aside your pain, to give us comfort.  Hugs to you and Rookie.

Purzel

Reply with quote  #74 
Sil,
Just came by to send fresh hugs to you. I am so pleased to see that you are now bathing in sunflowers. This is so lovely.
Many hugs

[hundi]

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #75 
Sil,

Oh your welcome 💛💛 it warms my heart and makes me smile knowing the little sunflower photos I find to share with you makes your heart happy. Sol and Teddy are always on the Sunflower Hunt 🌻 for Sol’s mommy. You & Sol are always in my thoughts. Big hugs to you & Sol, from me & Teddy.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.