Sil Show full post »
Sil
JennyTeddy,

Thank you, for the sweet card/post, it means so much.  (((Hugs)))
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
💛💕🐶🐾 Hugs
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Purzel
Dear Sil,

Came here to send some fresh hugs to you. You are in my thoughts ever so often.

Many many hugs
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Sil
Purzel,

You always manage to "post/write/appear", when I needed a comforting word or a much needed hug.  My heart grows with gratitude, knowing that you always provide/give comfort to so many of us, even though, you are hurting for the loss of your beloved Max.  Thank you 
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Thinking of you and your baby Sol ☀️💛

Quote 0 0
Sil
JennyTeddy,

Thank you for posting this sweet picture - and the quote -  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"-  they bring light into our lives, they make us stop and really enjoy the most simple things.....  a walk with our fur baby becomes an adventure.  (((Hugs)))
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Sil wrote:
JennyTeddy,

Thank you for posting this sweet picture - and the quote -  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"-  they bring light into our lives, they make us stop and really enjoy the most simple things.....  a walk with our fur baby becomes an adventure.  (((Hugs)))

You are so right Sil, I think that a life without a dog is utterly sad and empty (for me at least). They do make you appreciate the small things. I remember whenever I used to let Max outside he would lay in the sun and I would watch him from my front door. I could see him looking around, smelling the air, looking at the sky. I swear he was human. I miss him so much.
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Sil

Hugs 💛💕🐾

Quote 0 0
Purzel
Sil,
Thank you for visiting on my thread and your sweet words. Thinking of you today and send fresh hugs your way.

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Sil,
Thank you for your thoughtful heartfelt messages you leave me on my Teddys thread. “Angel Antennas” will always make me smile an think of you. Thinking of you and Sol always. Sending you big hugs and an enormous amount of comfort. 💛 I picked this little sunflower & quote out for you and Sol. Hugs

Quote 0 0
Sil
MAlcindor,

You are so right, our fur babies, do "act" like humans.  And, I agree with you, a life without a dog(pet) is empty..... dogs "show" us how to live in the present always.

Purzel,

Just "adore", Max's pictures playing in the mud.  How such a simple puddle of mud can give a puppy/dog so much joy? These fur babies can "transform" anything into something  so incredible.

JennyTeddy,

Sunflowers are my favorite flowers, thank you for this postcard.  Sol is my "Angel" dog, he will forever stay secured in my heart.  (((Hugs)))
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Sunflowers at my favorite flower too 🌻💛 hugs

Quote 0 0
Purzel
Sil,

Let's sit down and have a good crying together with a ton of lovely soft tissues and after all the tears are gone, let's talk about pears and smile. Thanks for having been at my thread and leaving a sweet message to lift my heart. Did you know that so so many beautiful birds are not in the sunflowers?

Send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Snowfire
To all of you I so know the pain. 4 months to the day my beloved Timber I lost. Still not over it never will be but I try to carry on. August 26 my late moms dog Puppers birthday also her Siamese Bandita and my cat Timber all same birthday and would all have been 20. Was supposed to be a happy day. At least I don't have to work except chores. Hugs to all.
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Sil & Sol ☀️🌻

I was searching and searching for the perfect sunflowers for you, trying to find the prettiest ones and I came across these pictures of dogs and sunflowers. I thought perfect! A happy pupper in a sunflower field. I thought of you and Sol and had to share with you. 💛

Quote 0 0