Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
Sil

Reply with quote  #46 
JennyTeddy,

Thank you, for the sweet card/post, it means so much.  (((Hugs)))
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #47 
πŸ’›πŸ’•πŸΆπŸΎ Hugs

Reply with quote  #48 
Dear Sil,

Came here to send some fresh hugs to you. You are in my thoughts ever so often.

Many many hugs

[hundi]

Sil

Reply with quote  #49 
Purzel,

You always manage to "post/write/appear", when I needed a comforting word or a much needed hug.  My heart grows with gratitude, knowing that you always provide/give comfort to so many of us, even though, you are hurting for the loss of your beloved Max.  Thank you 
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #50 
Thinking of you and your baby Sol β˜€οΈπŸ’›

Attached Images
jpeg 09F418E5-6F8C-4573-A3E1-E115340BBBA3.jpeg (212.96 KB, 4 views)

Sil

Reply with quote  #51 
JennyTeddy,

Thank you for posting this sweet picture - and the quote -  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"-  they bring light into our lives, they make us stop and really enjoy the most simple things.....  a walk with our fur baby becomes an adventure.  (((Hugs)))
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil
JennyTeddy,

Thank you for posting this sweet picture - and the quote -  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole"-  they bring light into our lives, they make us stop and really enjoy the most simple things.....  a walk with our fur baby becomes an adventure.  (((Hugs)))

You are so right Sil, I think that a life without a dog is utterly sad and empty (for me at least). They do make you appreciate the small things. I remember whenever I used to let Max outside he would lay in the sun and I would watch him from my front door. I could see him looking around, smelling the air, looking at the sky. I swear he was human. I miss him so much.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #53 
Sil

Hugs πŸ’›πŸ’•πŸΎ

Reply with quote  #54 
Sil,
Thank you for visiting on my thread and your sweet words. Thinking of you today and send fresh hugs your way.

[hundi]

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #55 
Sil,
Thank you for your thoughtful heartfelt messages you leave me on my Teddys thread. β€œAngel Antennas” will always make me smile an think of you. Thinking of you and Sol always. Sending you big hugs and an enormous amount of comfort. πŸ’› I picked this little sunflower & quote out for you and Sol. Hugs

Attached Images
jpeg 75B345F5-7208-4CD1-9F06-34F7544649D4.jpeg (49.66 KB, 1 views)

Sil

Reply with quote  #56 
MAlcindor,

You are so right, our fur babies, do "act" like humans.  And, I agree with you, a life without a dog(pet) is empty..... dogs "show" us how to live in the present always.

Purzel,

Just "adore", Max's pictures playing in the mud.  How such a simple puddle of mud can give a puppy/dog so much joy? These fur babies can "transform" anything into something  so incredible.

JennyTeddy,

Sunflowers are my favorite flowers, thank you for this postcard.  Sol is my "Angel" dog, he will forever stay secured in my heart.  (((Hugs)))
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #57 
Sunflowers at my favorite flower too πŸŒ»πŸ’› hugs

Reply with quote  #58 
Sil,

Let's sit down and have a good crying together with a ton of lovely soft tissues and after all the tears are gone, let's talk about pears and smile. Thanks for having been at my thread and leaving a sweet message to lift my heart. Did you know that so so many beautiful birds are not in the sunflowers?

Send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

Snowfire

Reply with quote  #59 
To all of you I so know the pain. 4 months to the day my beloved Timber I lost. Still not over it never will be but I try to carry on. August 26 my late moms dog Puppers birthday also her Siamese Bandita and my cat Timber all same birthday and would all have been 20. Was supposed to be a happy day. At least I don't have to work except chores. Hugs to all.
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #60 
Sil & Sol β˜€οΈπŸŒ»

I was searching and searching for the perfect sunflowers for you, trying to find the prettiest ones and I came across these pictures of dogs and sunflowers. I thought perfect! A happy pupper in a sunflower field. I thought of you and Sol and had to share with you. πŸ’›

Attached Images
jpeg 8386A6E1-3266-4A7D-99E6-F6602F0478AD.jpeg (90.29 KB, 2 views)
jpeg D2D1233F-3BBF-4AA2-A347-8A212C61935E.jpeg (160.11 KB, 2 views)
jpeg E6CB6C1D-5E5F-4E9B-A64C-0FB886713E73.jpeg (61.91 KB, 3 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.