Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #31 
I hope your day is filled with sweet warm fuzzies and your heart is warmed by your everpresent β˜€οΈSolβ˜€οΈ
Happy Birthday Sil, you are a blessing to all of usπŸ’›

Reply with quote  #32 
Sil, I had to come look at the pink rabbit, since your last post mentioned it and was in my email feed. Silvia does post the coolest things.  Happy birthday to you! Hope it's a great day.
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #33 
Happy Birthday Sil πŸ’›πŸ’•πŸΎ
I know today is a hard day, but I hope you feel your baby Sol with you today. I wish you a wonderful day full of smiles, love, and comfort on your day. Knowing your Sol is celebrating with you πŸ’› sending you big warm hugs on your birthday.

Attached Images
jpeg 8E4D12B0-77DA-4F8D-86AC-58B4E0F919A6.jpeg (221.96 KB, 1 views)

Sil

Reply with quote  #34 
Purzel, Tanki12, catiebee, JennyTeddy

Thank You !!! for your birthday wishes.  It melts my heart that you took time to write me a birthday wish....How sweet and thoughtful.  (((HUGS)))
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #35 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ I hope you enjoyed your special day Sil!!!
I popped by to thank you for your kind post on my "Charlie" thread and saw that it was your birthday. My wish is that this will be the beginning of a year that will bring peace to your heart and comfort to your soul as you remember your precious boy. I'm quite certain that Sol was close by today making sure that his mom enjoyed her special day! ❀️
Hugs, MJ
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #36 
πŸ’›πŸ’•πŸΎβ˜€οΈ

Reply with quote  #37 
Sol,

I will honor and continue your legacy by "opening my heart and my home" to fur babies through the rest of my life.  I am not replacing you- ever -, but, just like you, there are strays on the streets, dogs in animal shelters, unwanted fur babies.  These fur babies, need love and a forever home.  You escaped and took to the streets, and by "divine" intervention, we found one another.

The following is from GrievingHannah 's thread/topic.  When I read it, I took several "crying breaks".  But, it helped me in more ways than one.  I hope this brings some type of peace

"(Pet's Name )...LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT

Before humans die, they write their last will & testament and give their house and all their worldly possessions to
those they leave behind.  If, with my disabled paws, I could write down my last will and testament, this is what
I Would Say:

To a poor and lonely stray, I'd give:

My happy home.

My bowl, cozy bed, soft pillows, and all my toys.

THE LAP THAT I LOVED SO VERY MUCH.

THE HAND THAT STROKED my fur and the sweet VOICE that spoke my name.

I also leave to the sad and frightened shelter dog the place I occupied in my human parents' hearts, which seem to
have no bounds for loving.

So, when I die, please DO NOT SAY that you will never have a pet again, for the loss and pain are more than you can
bear.  Instead, please open your hearts to an unloved dog, one whose life has held no joy or hope, and please give
MY place to him.

This is the only thing that I can give.....THE LOVE I LEFT BEHIND.

-I do not know the author -.  But, every time, I read it, I believe that, this is what our fur babies would say to us.
Snowfire

Reply with quote  #38 
Sil me too so know how you feel. Three months ago yesterday and no won't forget my baby boy. Working, taking care of only pet left. Not used to this at all as always seemed a full house of love. My Katia has adjusted pretty well not so much me. Some days I want to crawl under a rock and make the world of hurt go away.
My heart to yours and all. May we find the peace we need.
Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #39 
Sil,
I was pinning stuff yesterday and came across that will. I think it's so perfect for us here--we might have different animals, but we're all animal lovers. I know it's what my Rookie would want (he was shelter pup and I was his THIRD person- man, those people don't know what they missed out on!!) but right now, in this horrible place, it's hard to fathom ever going through this again. Having your heart broken again and again is just so hard, yet I can't imagine my life without a dog in it.

Bailey15,
Thank you for rescuing Charlie! I volunteer at my local animal shelter and see so many sad dogs in need of love.
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #40 
Sil, such a beautiful last will and testament. It made me cry so much, it makes me sad yet happy, it literally took my breath away. I hate it but I love it at the same time. Hate that my babies had to leave me behind. My Max and Bailey know how much I love them and I know they would want another baby to have what they had no choice but to leave behind. Yes, the pain is unbearable and at times I think my chest will burst from it, but I cannot imagine living the rest of my life without another baby to care for. I need a dog, maybe two in it. Thank you so much for posting that. 

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Sil

Reply with quote  #41 
Rookiesmama,

Rookie was blessed with you, and, you were blessed with Rookie.  You said it painfully beautiful, 

"it's hard to fathom ever going through this again.  Having your heart broken again, and again, yet, I can't imagine my life without a dog in it".

I came across this, by now, I cannot remember, whose thread/topic, who said.....but, I just love it.

It came to me
that every time
I lose a dog
they take a piece
of my heart with them,
and every new dog
who comes into my life
gifts me with a piece
of their heart.
If I live long enough
all the components
of my heart
will be dog, and
I will become
as generous and
loving as they are.

-anonymous-

I truly believe that each dog that comes into our lives, comes to teach us something new.  (((Hugs)

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #42 
Sil, that is so beautiful, thank you!
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #43 
Sil πŸ’œ
Just wanted to check on you, see how you’re doing, you and Sol are always in my thoughts & heart. Sending you fresh hugs and comfort πŸ’•

Reply with quote  #44 
Sil,

Thank you so much for visiting me on my thread and your kind words to me. I so agree with what you wrote that it is the simple things in life that really make the difference and that your beloved ones taught us just that.
I wish to send fresh hugs to you wishing you a peaceful weekend
Hugs

[hundi]

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #45 
Thinking of you and Sol πŸ’›β˜€οΈ

Attached Images
jpeg AC88A715-8FC8-415A-AB88-13B5618A5B83.jpeg (84.27 KB, 3 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.