Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 10      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
msweet13

Reply with quote  #16 
Dearest Sil - On this your Sol's one year angel-versary, I would like to express my deepest regrets for the loss of this amazing creature who has been/is your sun in the sky and the soul in your life. Your tributes to your beloved Sol really touched my heart and has given the perfect words to express my feelings for my beloved Brutus, who also came into my life in 2006. I lost him after 11 years and 6 months, which were the most glorious and fulfilling years of my life. Thank you for giving me the words I have been struggling with in order to embrace my feelings that had no words. You are an amazing furmommy and I know you have been a great help to all the lost souls who find this forum--you are always there to offer kind words of comfort and support--even though you are still in pain from the loss of your beloved Sol. I applaud you. I, too, am happy that you have opened your heart to your beloved Maya and in loving her, you give credence and honor and tribute to your beloved and most loved Sol. I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Purzel

Reply with quote  #17 
Sil,

One year today. You wrote a wonderful tribute to your beloved Sol. I hope for you today on this special day that the beautiful memories will overweigh the sadness. All my good wishes are with you.

To honor your beloved Sol, I post a "Sol-flower"
Sol'sflower.jpg 

[hundi]

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #18 
Sil Sols Mommy 💛

I woke up remembering today is the 17th and thinking of you, My heart aches for you, knowing today is 1 year without your baby and shortly after your birthday. I know your Sol is watching over you as Teddy watches over me. You write so beautifully everywhere, on your own thread, on others and mine and I thank you for always leaving such kind, sweet, heartfelt, supportive, comforting messages on Teddy’s thread. You always have the right words to say. I know today is a very very tough day for you, you have been in my thoughts all day. Our babies are forever with us even if we can’t see them. I know your birthday is shortly after and just passing my birthday and Teddy’s 2 month passing was incredibly difficult. My heart goes out to you and sending you big warm hugs and an enormous amount of comfort on this hard day. Your Sol is Always with you just as you have reminded me Teddy is always with me. Big hugs 💕💛

Reply with quote  #19 
Dear Sil,
I am so sorry for your loss! Sol sounds like such an amazing friend and I can tell that the bond you shared was not only special but unbreakable. Neither death or time will ever change the wonderful relationship you shared with him.

The first year anniversary is so very difficult. My husband and I went to visit family, out of town, and we all toasted to our boy, Bailey.

Your letter "from Sol" was so touching. I'm quite certain those are the exact words he would say to you and I think that maybe he was even whispering in your ear as you were writing.

I had tears in my eyes when you said "the best pictures are the ones you took with your heart"! I always thought we had taken many pictures of Bailey but after he was gone we wished we had taken many more. We always knew there would be more time. It was so hard to even conceive that there wouldn't be. So it has been 2 years and 8 months for me and reading your words made me feel so much better! Thank you!! It's so true: I have so many beautiful pictures of Bailey that will always stay in that part of my heart that is reserved just for him.

Congratulations on your new addition; Maya! She will be very different from Sol (as our Charlie is his own little man) but she will bring light and happiness into your life and you deserve that. I think that Sol would be so happy to see his mom smile again.

I know that it's been a difficult and painful day - 'these' anniversaries unfortunately bring back the darker memories of a day that we never wanted to face or have to live through. I'm so sorry for the pain you are feeling.

I can tell you that it does get easier even though there will be times when something may bring it all rushing back and the pain is overwhelming but then it subsides again and you'll be left with all of the beautiful memories of Sol that, with time, will more often bring a smile to your face.

Thinking of you and sending hugs,

MJ
Sil

Reply with quote  #20 
Ginger4256,  CKMP,  Snowfire,  catiebee,  JennyTeddy,  Tankie12,  Camunki,  msweet13,  Purzel,  Bailey15,

Thank you so, so much for writing such beautiful words full of, understanding, empathy and compassion.  For some reason, I just kept reading your "written" posts,- here on Sol's thread/topic - ...over, and over again....and I was not able to respond.  After, reading each post......All I did was cry. 

I was able to write...well, tried to write under some of your thread/topic.....tried very hard to offer some type of support to some of you. 

If, I did not respond, …… to your heartfelt responses/posts under Sol's tread/topic is because - my tears blinded me.  Your support is what got me through the first anniversary of my sweet Sol's absence.  THANK YOU
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #21 
Sweet Sil,

Don’t be sorry. We understand. Believe me. I felt the same way on Teddy’s 2 months and on my birthday and many times before that where you read the sweet heartfelt comforting message on your babies thread and all you can do is cry. You can’t find the strength or energy to write. I know that feelings. Please don’t feel bad. I’m so sorry you’re so heart broken and in pain. As you know I am with Teddy. It’s painful. My heart aches knowing youre heart hurts. 💔 I wish I could give you a hug. But all I can do is send you virtual hugs and I wish they were the same. I pray to Sol that he comforts you, but I believe he already beat me to the punch. Sol is always watching over and protecting you and trying to comfort you the best he can. He doesn’t want to see his mommy hurt. But he understands. Crying a lot helps so don’t stop yourself. And don’t feel bad for being emotional. My heart goes out to you and I’m sending you great big warm hugs and an enormous amount of comfort. I know these next few days are hard as well and I know you’re Birthday is soon if it hasn’t already happen. I wish you a Happy Birthday because I don’t want to miss it. Hopefully Sol will tell Teddy and Teddy will tell me 😉 💕 you’ve been in my thoughts and prayers. Your Sol is watching over you always and forever 💕💛🐶🐾

Reply with quote  #22 
JennyTeddy,

Thank you.  

When I became a member of this forum, your thread/topic "I Can't Stop Crying...…", moved my heart.  I read, and read, and saw pictures of your sweet Teddy.....
Oh, how I cried, still do......but, crying releases all this pain inside. And, I know, we want to stop hurting, but is not possible, not yet.  We won't ever forget them. Their paw prints are everywhere.

These fur babies "mean" so much to us. Right now, in our hearts, the pain is "overpowering" the love - and all we feel is pain

But, one day the Love will overpower the pain.  And, our heart will be filled with their endless love.  This is my wish for everyone. Sending huge hugs.  
Purzel

Reply with quote  #23 
Sil,

You know, I often feel very much the same when I get such lovely posts like yours today and others. I often read such lovely and heartfelt letters, tributes, poems and pictures and have no idea what to say because I am overwhelmed with emotions. I then really have to log out and I then love to go for a walk where all the lovely words I read have time to be processed.

Maybe my old “processing disc” is not working that quickly anymore, lol.

Have a lovely evening and a sweet dream tonight of Sol visiting

Hugs

[hundi]

Sil

Reply with quote  #24 
Purzel,

You "always" have the "most" comforting words.  I believe that your processing disc probably has some "magic dust".  

The more I read, the more I realize - that how I feel is "normal".  Because, many times, I have to take a "crying break", after reading, such posts filled with loss and painful journeys.  Hugs
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil
JennyTeddy,

Thank you.  

When I became a member of this forum, your thread/topic "I Can't Stop Crying...…", moved my heart.  I read, and read, and saw pictures of your sweet Teddy.....
Oh, how I cried, still do......but, crying releases all this pain inside. And, I know, we want to stop hurting, but is not possible, not yet.  We won't ever forget them. Their paw prints are everywhere.

These fur babies "mean" so much to us. Right now, in our hearts, the pain is "overpowering" the love - and all we feel is pain

But, one day the Love will overpower the pain.  And, our heart will be filled with their endless love.  This is my wish for everyone. Sending huge hugs.  

💕Crying does release the pain. I know we will never forget our babies. It’s not possible. Death ends a life, a physical form, not a realationship/Bond/spirit. Their spirit is who they are. Our babies matter to us and they continue to matter to us after they pass. We just have to find a different way to relate to them. Grief changes you forever. We never get over it. We just We have lost someone who matters to us. We each have a connection with our babies. You can not unconnect or disconnect from them, that connection is there whether they are “alive” or not. We just have to think of them to feel them. Sending you big hugs 💛

Reply with quote  #26 
Sol, 

During the first week after you said good bye, I looked for a forum to "get/read" some type of comfort.  The first story, read "It has been a year since, I lost...…..".

And, I thought, a year?  How will I manage?...…...How could I live?..... 

Sol, I am "the person now", …."it has been a year, and three days, since, you said good bye". 

Sol, this years was full of "first" without you.  For months, I was so naïve, the pain made me so infantile....I kept waiting, for what?, to wake up from this horrible nightmare?....  was I waiting for you to come back?....I don't know....present and past tenses got "mixed".  

Sol, I missed you, I will miss you forever.  Your paw prints are imprinted in my heart.  Your Special human has "adapted" to your loss. 

Just watch over me, Visit me in my dreams, Surround Me With Your Spirit, And I Will Try To Give Away, The Love You Left Behind"  

'Till We Meet Again, My Sol"

Mo

Reply with quote  #27 
Sil,

Your posts about Sol....have touched my heart. I love your post "By Sol's Mom" and "Sol: To my "human" 
Your beautiful words to Sol have helped me more than you know...I'm still healing, and maybe someday I'll be able to talk about my Gracie in the same way.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Thank You ! You've replied to my posts with such kindness and caring. I want you to know how much they have meant.

I wish you peace and comfort on the first anniversary.

Hugs
Sil

Reply with quote  #28 
Mo,

In this journey of pain, loss and emptiness, we need comfort.  I am glad, that my humble words have given you some help.  

And, thank you too.  This forum is a "healing" sanctuary for each one of us and you are part of it.  Thanks again.
Purzel

Reply with quote  #29 
Good morning, Sil

It is a beautiful sunny Sunday morning and...... your birthday. So here I am to wish you a lovely day and send all my good wishes to you.
happy birthday.gif 
Many many hugs
Silvia

[hundi]

Sil

Reply with quote  #30 
Purzel,

Thank you!!!  for the Birthday Card
It was really sweet of you.  I just love the "animated pink rabbit" - cannot stop giggling 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.