Sil Show full post »
Sil
JennyTeddy,

Thank you for always posting "Solflowers" and for keeping us in your thoughts.  You and sweet Teddy are never far from my "heart".  Thank you again.
Quote 0 0
Sil
Diana,

Thank you for sending me such beautiful flowers.  And, for you text on my birthday and Maya's.  You are so busy with work, school and everything else in life.. yet, you find the time to find the words to encourage us all.  Millie chose you and right now she is so proud of you.  Thank you
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Sil,

I hope you had a peaceful bday with your birthday sister 💖
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Sil
Sol, 

It has been two years and one month.  My heart will always ache for you - and I accept this pain as my new normal.  There are days, when, I just breath and work very hard on just being present.  Oh, my sweet Sol, one of your many lessons.  Lately, my anxiety attacks have been relentless ….. and I very much needed you.   

Then, I remember that you are whole again and healthy.  That your back legs are strong and healthy.  And, that you are doing what you love most running and jumping.  Having a great time. Run, and jump as high as you did when you were here with me.  If I close my eyes, I can see you.... and it makes my heart happy.  And, if tears roll down my face.... this is also normal.  I cannot help it.  I am, your human, that just loves you, with the purest part of her heart.  
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Dearest "Woman of the Forest", sweet Sil,

Just read your beautiful post to Sol and your lovely post on Lynn's thread. Even tho we all try hard to focus on the good memories and lovely times we had with our beloved ones, we will still forever miss them and sad moments will be a part of our lives.

I am so sorry to read that you are suffering from anxiety attacks. I can tell from own experience that this is no fun at all. I hope you have people around you to help you on and that you will manage to get rid of those ugly attacks. It may sound kind of strange but the moment I welcomed my attacks as "my new friends"... they stopped.

I send fresh hugs your way and my very best wishes
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Millie18
Hello Sil,

I was on my page responding to your sweet message and thought I would leave some flowers for you and your baby Sol.
Capture10 - Copy.png 
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Sil
Diana - Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy,

Thank you for the beautiful flowers.  And thank you for just being you.
Quote 0 0
Sil
Sol, 

I cannot believe that today is three years since, I last had you in my arms.  I am not going to "sugar-coated", this "journey without you has been tough, very tough".  But, I have not been alone, many members of this forum provided me with their "support, their empathy and compassion" and we all feel this immense void just filled with pain for losing a loved fur-feather-scaled-baby.  You will forever stay secured in my heart, you will forever be my beloved Sol
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Sil,
I don’t come to the forum often anymore but I happened to pop on and saw your sweet post to Sol on his third Angelversary.  I understand when you say the journey without him has been very tough. 😔 I still think of Bailey every day.  I hope it brings you comfort to know that Sol is young and healthy again and one day I really believe we will be reunited with them.  

Happy (early) Birthday to you and Maya!!! 🎂 🥳 🐕  

Thinking of you and your beloved Sol and wishing you peace. ❤️

Hugs, MJ 

AFD351E3-0035-4D18-8009-1C10D2695784.jpeg
Quote 0 0