Forum

Author   Comment   Page 12 of 12     «   Prev   9   10   11   12
Sil

Reply with quote  #166 
Lynn - Tankie's mom,

Thank you for the picture filled with "SolFlowers" - my all time favorite flower - I took a pic with my phone, for my personal collection.  I have been just reading but not posting much.  But, I needed to thank you for thinking about my "Angel" doggie.  My girls are thriving.  Maya is "huge".  And, sweet "princess" Lea...is ten months and thirty four pounds!!!  

Again, thank you for posting the picture.  It has been a year and seven months, since my sweet Sol said good bye, and I have accepted "this pain" into my life.  Sending you many, many hugs

Purzel

Reply with quote  #167 
Hi there "Forest Woman",

What a lovely picture Lynn sent your way - so beautiful. I thought of you and Sol today as I passed an old field of sunflowers that were never plugged. And I thought that it served gazillions of birds to make it through the winter. I am glad to read about your two "heavy" girls Maya and Princess Lea and ....

wish to send fresh hugs

[hundi]

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #168 
Sil,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. You and Sol are always in my thoughts. 💛 🌻☀️

Hugs
Jenny & Teddy

catiebee

Reply with quote  #169 
Sil, it's awesome to hear of Maya and Lea thriving and filled out. They must be heaps and heaps of fun! Some day if you are so inclined, I'll bet everyone would love to see pictures again. 

The pain takes a long time to weave into the fabric of our lives. At first it seems impossible that it could ever get better. And better is a far cry from over or gone. But "better" is a blessing. I hope the girls are filling your home with much joy!

Purzel

Reply with quote  #170 
Good Morning, "forest-woman",

Now the forest is filled with songs of all kinds of birds - so wonderful to walk about there. That makes me think of you, dear Sil, and I send fresh hugs and warm thoughts your way.

And I plant sunflower seeds 😉

Many hugs

[hundi]

Millie18

Reply with quote  #171 
Hi Sil,

Just wanted to stop in and say a quick hello. I went to Millie's page for a bit since it's another Friday and I took today off. Glad your girls have been thriving. I can still remember the touch and go period with Lea and how scary it was. She'll be stronger for it. You have 2 beautiful girls. Sol is proud of them and of you. Sending hugs 🌹💕

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Purzel

Reply with quote  #172 
Good Morning, "Forest Woman"

I wish to say hello to you and send fresh hugs your way. I imagine you on long walks with your two beloved ones and Sol happily wagging tail in your heart.

Big fat hugs

[hundi]

Sil

Reply with quote  #173 
Silvia, "Woman of the Forest" and Max's mom forever,

I really, really enjoy reading all your stories about your beloved Max and those pictures, are magnificent.  You have the "gift of writing".

Here are new pictures of my two girls Lea  4  22  19.jpg
"princess "Lea turned one year on April 11, 2019 and now weighs a whopping 56 pounds!!!!

Maya  4  22  19  second picture.jpg  

Maya, who will be two years on July 22, 2019...… and weights a ton!!! -  I thank Sol for sending me these two fur babies.  
Per Sol, "I know my human better, than she knows herself.  I see her tears, smell her fear...."  Sol, I'm very grateful that you put these two fur babies in my life.  I have a "purpose" now.  But, I am not going to lie, my anxiety came back with a vengeance.  My episodes without you, have been tough. But, I must go on.  And, I will honor you by "loving, caring, and offering my heart to your fur friends.    

Purzel

Reply with quote  #174 
Deartest Sil - "Woman of the forest",

Thank you so much for posting those lovely pictures of princess Lea and Maya. They are both so sweet and I am sure Sol is very proud of you. I very much hope you are doing fine and are into fun and joy with those two lovely ones whilst Sol will always be living in your heart.

This morning I saw something I have never seen before: Two roebucks showing off and fighting a litte. They were both very beautiful - luckily I had my binoculars with me so I could watch them without disturbing. What a lovely morning in the forest.

Many hugs to you

[hundi]

catiebee

Reply with quote  #175 
Sil!  Oh my goodness! I could just stare and stare at your sweet babies. What adorable loves they are! They are both just gorgeous and look like they have very cool personalities. 

I'm so sorry for the anxiety that comes on. I think it's only natural, but I wish you didn't suffer from it. 

I love that you have these lovely girls and that they are thriving and that you've been loving and blessing them with such a good life in honor of Sol!

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #176 
Sil 🌻

Thank you for visiting Teddy’s thread and for your wonderful and touching words on Teddy’s 1 year. Your friendship and support means so much to me. Your words have always brought me so much comfort through this incredibly tough journey. I think of you and Sol often. I’m sorry that you experience anxiety, I can relate and understand because I too deal with anxiety due to my grief of Teddy. Sol is always with you, guiding you always. Sending you many warm hugs, comfort and sunflowers.

Hugs 💛
Teddy & Jenny

Attached Images
jpeg 6D904772-DAE7-49BE-84C8-1963BB12C2B7.jpeg (158.03 KB, 1 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.
♡

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.