Forum

Author   Comment   Page 11 of 11     «   Prev   8   9   10   11
catiebee

Reply with quote  #151 
Warmest Christmas wishes to you, Sil. May your heart be soothed and comforted and may the love of your sweet girls be an encouragement. Thinking of you and Sol tonight.
Sil

Reply with quote  #152 
Jenny and Teddy,

Thank you for posting such beautiful postcard....it looks like my Sol.  I'm sending you many, many hugs.  Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  

**I pray that you are safe, that your heart is filled with Teddy's love, and that he is by your side always**

Purzel, catiebee, Bailey, MAlcindor, Millies18, Tankie12, Rookiesmama, Lrogers and everyone in this forum - forgive me if I don't post correct names - I have a "new" cold.

My wish for every one of you is, to have peace in your heart, for the pain to lessen, to find comfort in the little things just like our fur babies do.  THANK YOU
Purzel

Reply with quote  #153 
Hi there Sil (beautiful name!),

I hope your Christmas was peaceful with lovely memories of sweet Sol. Thank you for your nice Christmas wishes on Max's thread.  I read you have a "new" cold ... my oh my.... sure hope it will get better soon. I had a little cold, too shortly before Christmas but now things are ok again.

We are preparing for the new years eve, buy many firecrackers and will raise hell on new year's eve, lol.

I send many hugs your way and good wishes

[hundi]

Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #154 
Sil,
I'm sorry you have a cold. I don't know what's worse, being sick in the summer, or around the holidays. I'm sure the girls are keeping you busy!! Thinking of you, Sol, Maya, and Lea 💓
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #155 
Hi Sil,
I’m sorry to read that you haven’t been feeling well. Hopefully you are on the way to recovery and feeling stronger each day. I hope that your Christmas was happy with Maya and Princess Lea and of course your precious Sol who, I think, is always nearby.
Wishing you good health and much happiness for 2019 and many happy memories to bring peace to your heart!
Hugs, MJ
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #156 
Silvia I hope by now you’re feeling better and the new year is treating you good❣️
Thank you for your comforting words these past couple months. It’s meant a lot to me and I read each one with a smile of gratitude, you are so giving. Big hugs for you, Maya and Princess Lea,,,,,

Reply with quote  #157 
Hi "Woman from the forest",

I hope you had a good start into 2019. Thank you for your lovely words on Max's thread which gave me comfort and made me smile. You are such a kind person and I always imagine your sweet Sol running about in a field of sunflowers which makes me smile. My 2019 bring joy and happiness for you, Maya and Princess Lea with Sol forever in your heart.

Hugs

[hundi]

catiebee

Reply with quote  #158 
Sil, I so hope you are feeling better from your recent cold. There is never a good time to endure one!

The new year has quickly gained a footing and seems to be speeding along. I hope you are experiencing comfort and some smiles and that the girls are keeping you occupied in good ways and are loving on you royally. 

Wishing for you much encouragement as days go by and sending fresh hugs.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.