Forum

Author   Comment   Page 10 of 10     «   Prev   7   8   9   10
Sil

Reply with quote  #136 
Rookiesmama,

What a sweet coincidence.  Long ago, there was a soap series and one of the characters' name was also named Sol.  His name came to me as I was looking at his sweet puppy face through the glass-top-table - In my ex-neighbor's house - this table was located under a window....the Sun was shining - I love Sunflowers - ...and, Sol was under this table so scared.... and, I believe he knew, before, I did, - that "I was his human".  I remember all so well.... the heart "remembers" always.  Many, many hugs.
Sil

Reply with quote  #137 
Sol,  

You are safe in my heart.  I have been wanting to write, but, you know, that these "two fur babies" - your "sisters" keep me on my toes. 

I am healing.... and I know that I must go on. You taught me to live in the moment, to stop and enjoy all the simple things.  A walk was an adventure, walk, stop, sniff, discover, walk stop, sniff, smile.  Your teachings were simple and beautiful.  I must continue, I have the strength now.  Do not despair, my anxiety is under control.  My tears, however, appear...and this is okay.  Because, I will never stop missing you, Sol.  

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #138 
Oh Silvia what a beautiful letter to your beloved heartdog, Sol. He will remain close in spirit and heart with the vivid memories you both share.
Sol knows just how busy you are! He made sure of it! He knows your arms needed to physically hold and love another sweet dog, Maya❣️ And just to make sure along came Princess Lea!
I remember the story of how Maya came to be yours (and you his!) but I don’t recall the sun shining through a glass top end table and the name coming to you from a soap opera actor and your love of sunflowers brings it all perfect circle! There are no coincidences, only fate. A predetermined course. It’s a beautiful story,,,,,

Reply with quote  #139 
Lynn - Tankie's mom,

You always manage to write just the right words.... to really look and find meaning.  And, you know, you are right, "there are no coincidences only fate"... reading this made me think, what if, "all is just part of a plan, and at times our own pain does not let us see or comprehend it".   

On the day that I rescued "Princess Lea - she loves the title - I was sick, running a fever so, I was just going to work for no more than a few hours.  Then I saw her.  A puppy, so innocent, so vulnerable, and I just felt my heart telling me, "take this puppy home".  And, now this fur baby is thriving.  On Nov. 27th, Lea had her last set of puppy vaccines and she now weighs...thirty pounds.  According to her Vet, "Lea will be under fifty pounds". 

Lea is very vocal....according to hubby, Lea sounds like a beagle??.  We love her just the way she is. We love them both.

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #140 
Thank you for stopping by on my babies thread and leaving such sweet words for me. I drove by the sunflower field Saturday and there were a lot of people pulled over on the side of the road taking pictures of all the flowers. I always think of you and your special baby Sol. Princess Lea and Maya are so lucky to have such a wonderful mamma. I know Sol is so happy to know you are able to give love to these two beautiful babies. 

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Purzel

Reply with quote  #141 
Dear sweet Sil,

Thank you so much for the million hugs you lef on my thread. I feel so so so hugged now and surely comforted. You wrote a very beautiful letter to Sol - I love your thoughts, Sil. You wrote "you are safe in my heart" and that is exactly how I feel with my beloved Max. I am so happy for you you found joy and happiness in Maya and princess Lea and I often imagine you on a beautiful walk with them and Sol watching over you.

Many hugs

[hundi]

Brownie74

Reply with quote  #142 
Thank you Sil, I made that for everyone here, to have some peace and joy, reminiscing about their Furbabies. And the happiness and joy that our babies gave to us. Its very sad time, not having them here! I feel a little better than I did on Thanksgiving! I hope you are well and taking care if yourself. I know Sol is smiling down on you this day! Merry X-Mas

Reply with quote  #143 
Sil, I'll bet Maya and Princess Lea do so keep you on your toes!  Beautiful, active babies and Lea growing strong. I'm so thankful they both are thriving and that they need your time and care. 

I love that Sol taught you to stop, sniff and repeat. 😉  That's such a fine lesson for us all!

Yes, tears. And those are so hard. But I'm smiling to read of the strength you're experiencing, that help get you through them.

Just a note to wish you well and I'm hoping that these pre-holiday days are treating you gently.

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #144 
Sil I wanted to stop and tell you how much I appreciate you (as we all do!) and wish you the Merriest Christmas. I know Sol continues to be your guiding light and has brought a sense of peace back into your life with his gift of love.
Oh my gosh I hear you how Maya and Princess Lea (*Love how that title stuck😁*), ! Sport isn’t much work anymore but he does require a close eye. But Browns is 11 now and for a 82 lb dog that’s old and health issues show up or become more prominent. Putting my thoughts togather requires more effort, lol, like it didn’t before🙃
Thank you for your support and kindness, I’m so glad I got to know you! I hope your Christmas is wonderful,,,,,

Reply with quote  #145 
Lynn - Tankie's mom forever,

Your very thoughtful, ingenious imagination "gave" my precious Lea - the "princess" title.... and she loves it!

Merry Christmas to you too.  My wish for you and all of us is to have 
peace in our hearts,
to notice all the simple things around us,
and to be grateful for all the unconditional love given by our fur/feathers/scale kids.
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #146 
Sil & Sol 🌻

Every time I see a sunflower I think of you and Sol. I wasn’t in the grocery store and I card caught my eye and it was a sunflower I immediately thought of you and Sol 💕
Thank you for the many hugs, the thoughtful sweet letters on Teddy’s thread, loving his big “angel antennas” those words will forever make me smile. You’re such a sweetheart to me and everyone here on the forum. Your words bring so much comfort to me. Thank you for being here for me. Sending you many many big hugs to you & Sol 🌻

Attached Images
jpeg C80466A8-538A-40BF-8818-E6CE78E7077A.jpeg (120.86 KB, 1 views)

Millie18

Reply with quote  #147 
Hi Sil,

Sending warm thoughts to you and Sol. Hoping Lea's health issues are buried far in the past now and that Maya isn't growing too much more. I'm sure they're keeping you on your toes : )

Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.