TimTam
10636052_821444201230551_1605694989389533509_n.jpg 
Being without you takes a lot of getting used to.
Quote 0 0
PeanutsMom
Yes!  The second I set eyes on my sweet baby Peanut I fell in love.  I was a cat person and had lost my Zeus several years earlier.  At that time I decided no more fur babies for me.  As soon as I saw Peanut I knew I had to have her, that we were meant to be together.  I physically had her 15 years, 5 months, and 10 days but I will have her in my heart forever.

Thank you for posting this photograph.
Denise 

My sweet Peanut, you are the sunshine of my life and I will love you forever
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Very true Tim Tam...    I bought a Lhasa Apso and didn't make it out of the pet store before I changed my mind, knew she wasn't the one.  I continued to search and drove 100 miles to see Dali.  She was only 2 weeks old, the smallest of the litter, and looked up at me with those eyes.  NEVER A DOUBT.  I paid the breeder and had to leave her there until she was 6 weeks old.  I drove back to get her when he called and there was never any doubt that she was a part of me forever.  I miss my baby.....still haven't accepted that she is really gone.  Nice picture, thanks for posting

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
TimTam
It had been 14 weeks now since I lost Tammy and I still think about her constantly.I miss her so much.The tears are streaming down my face as I write this.I understand when you said you haven't accepted Dali leaving you-I am feeling the same.I have had signs but am longing for to appear in my dreams.So far not one dream.Lhasa's are beautiful aren't they (and they know it) Tammy was Lhasa/Maltese as well.
Julie.
Being without you takes a lot of getting used to.
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi Julie,
Thanks for sharing...it is a lovely sentiment.  I know that when I first set eyes on my Bella at 8 weeks of age, my heart was captured and there is not 1 day that I have regretted our decision to bring her home.  She became our world and will always be our world.  She was definitely meant for us.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0