Sadiesmom061308
Having a hard time tonight. It is snowing alittle. Sadie loved the snow. She would put her nose in it and run like crazy. I miss her so. I am looking at pictures and the last video I took of her. I wish I could just jump in the picture. I need some peace. Very very hard for me right now. I am crying so hard and can barely write this.
I love you my Sadie. My canine daughter.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh honey I wish we could HUG each other.  I am clearing out old emails and coming across ones of my Molly.  I will NEVER be the same and I am sure you feel the same.  Molly LOVED the snow too.  Molly was my heart and soul so I know how you feel.  It just never seems to end.  About the time you think maybe you are making some progress something hits you out of the blue.  Just know that you are not alone in this, if that helps at all.  Sending you TONS of hugs.
chair.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Thank you. We will never be the same without our babies. It does seem to never end. Two friends texted me earlier to see how I was. I said ok. Just taking it one day at a time. Then I realized that one day at a time is one more day without Sadie. I know you feel like that about Molly. How do we survive without them. Honestly I wish us all some peace.sending you hugs as well.
Quote 0 0
BrianG
Sadiesmom061308 wrote:
Having a hard time tonight. It is snowing alittle. Sadie loved the snow. She would put her nose in it and run like crazy. I miss her so. I am looking at pictures and the last video I took of her. I wish I could just jump in the picture. I need some peace. Very very hard for me right now. I am crying so hard and can barely write this. I love you my Sadie. My canine daughter.

Thinking of you, Sadie knew how much you loved her, you gave her a wonderful life.   Praying for ya.

Brian
Quote 0 0