clars
This is my first post as our little westie was diagnosed with 3rd degree heart block last week.  This came on suddenly and the vet said there was nothing we can do other than take her home & love her.  We are a wreck.  We've had her for 13 wonderful years and she's been the calm in our lives.  She & her brother have made our lives complete.

Since there's really no knowing what the future days hold any input from others would be most helpful. 

Quote 0 0
Manjack
It sounds as if she is still with you. If my assumption is correct then I would encourage you to do the things with her that she loves to do (if she is physically able). Give her things to eat that she wants regardless if it is nutritious or not.
Most of all love her and tell her a million times a day what a blessing she has been in your life. Cuddle her, hug her, kiss her...so many of us here would give anything to be able to have done that.
When her time comes let her go before she begins to suffer. It will be your last gift to her.

There is nothing easy about losing a cherished pet. shower her with love and she will leave this world knowing how she was treasured.
My thoughts are with you.
Quote 0 0
clars
Yes she is....so far the past 2 days have been ok - she has been sleeping alot - but is still wanting her treats  (and she can have whatever she wants!) & eating/drinking.  Thank you for your kind words.....those of us that are pet owners only know the bond we have with our furry babies.
Quote 0 0
Sergei1_mybaby
clars wrote:
Yes she is....so far the past 2 days have been ok - she has been sleeping alot - but is still wanting her treats  (and she can have whatever she wants!) & eating/drinking.  Thank you for your kind words.....those of us that are pet owners only know the bond we have with our furry babies.

I'm thinking of you and praying.
Yvonne
Quote 0 0