lindsey1002
We lost our sweet Lucy today. She had cancer in her lungs. The symptoms came on so suddenly. There was nothing anyone could do. She was only 7. I'm just heart broken. Our other little dog is looking everywhere for her. My kids are better but I just can't stop thinking about her sweet face. I can't stop crying. So sad.
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
I'm so sorry for you and your family. To lose someone at such a young age is very sad, your tears are quite understandable.

To help get through this first night, you might try spending cuddle time with your other dog. You  may take comfort in each other, hopefully it may ease some of the pain for you both.

Hugs to your family and Lucy.

Jim
Quote 0 0
Francine
So sorry you lost your Lucy. Cancer is awful. We lost both of our dogs to cancer three years apart. Our Kali girl died six days ago. I think adults have a more difficult time with pet loss than children. The older we get, the more loss we experience. You would think this would make it easier, but it's just the opposite.
It helps to reach out to others on this forum, both by sharing your stories and giving condolences to others.

Francine

Quote 0 0
Katel
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Lucy and so quickly.    I am sorry for your pain and hurt.  My little dog has inoperable cancer and his time will come soon.
Please find comfort in this board there are some caring and loving people here who understand
I pray for healing to come to you

Kate 
Quote 0 0
Samiam
I am so sorry about Lucy. Same thing for us last Tuesday, he was only 7 too. Cancer in his lungs, came on suddenly we had no idea... It seems so unfair, lots of love to you
Quote 0 0