Ceceliadempsey3 Show full post »
Jcunnane
Exactly how I feel. Coming home is really hard and then when I’m here it just seems like time goes by so slow. He’s not cruising the halls or bopping the area rug because he was so nervous of it (it never moved in the 4 years we lived in our house). The sparkle isn’t here. How could this little kitty bring so much light? This is my first loss with a pet that was mine and I knew when the day came it was going to be hard but I never imagined it be this devastating and crushing. He stole my heart big time.

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
Mycatisanastronaut
Same here.. the worst time is bedtime. That was our special time. He’d lay next to me in bed. He was very skittish and only came near me when I was laying down. The rest of the day is easier
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
Mycatisanastronaut wrote:
Same here.. the worst time is bedtime. That was our special time. He’d lay next to me in bed. He was very skittish and only came near me when I was laying down. The rest of the day is easier
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
Our little animal babies were so funny with their habits.. that’s what’s so hard. We are so use to our daily routines together thus our world turns upside down without them. May we all find peace soon and our pain left in the past and just have those loving memories to keep us going.
Feel better
Cecelia
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Like each of you, these silly little memories of our beloved's only make me miss my little boy more.

Marmalade would come up to me around 6 am some mornings. He knew I was not going to awaken for a few more hours, but for some reason, he enjoyed waking me early...and then letting me go back to sleep. 

I would see his silhouette in the half-light of darkness, slowly coming my way up the comforter and hear him purring. Ears up, tail straight up. "Uh-oh. Here he comes" I would say half asleep "Not now Doc. I'm sleeping buddy."

Then he would walk by me and climb up past my pillow. I was sleeping on a couch at the time.

He would go up above my head where I was sleeping, on to the arm of the couch, as if it were a perch and then he would put his tail down on to my forehead, and swish it back and forth like a windshield wiper. Lol. And it would go back & forth, back & forth, swish, swish, swish. Tickling me. Lol. And all I could do was giggle.

And then I would go back to sleep with a slight smile on my face. I am sure he knew he was annoying me, but it was like a game he would play. And I never admonished him about doing so. He was my love, and my light, and could do no wrong.

: )
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
Memories_of_Marmalade wrote:

Like each of you, these silly little memories of our beloved's only make me miss my little boy more.

Marmalade would come up to me around 6 am some mornings. He knew I was not going to awaken for a few more hours, but for some reason, he enjoyed waking me early...and then letting me go back to sleep. 

I would see his silhouette in the half-light of darkness, slowly coming my way up the comforter and hear him purring. Ears up, tail straight up. "Uh-oh. Here he comes" I would say half asleep "Not now Doc. I'm sleeping buddy."

Then he would walk by me and climb up past my pillow. I was sleeping on a couch at the time.

He would go up above my head where I was sleeping, on to the arm of the couch, as if it were a perch and then he would put his tail down on to my forehead, and swish it back and forth like a windshield wiper. Lol. And it would go back & forth, back & forth, swish, swish, swish. Tickling me. Lol. And all I could do was giggle.

And then I would go back to sleep with a slight smile on my face. I am sure he knew he was annoying me, but it was like a game he would play. And I never admonished him about doing so. He was my love, and my light, and could do no wrong.

: )
Quote 0 0
Ceceliadempsey3
Sorry I did not mean to make you sad . It does make me miss him more but I was just happy to get a laugh and a smile for a moment. I could picture your morning routine so well. I hope you soon get a little peace .
Cecelia
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Oh no Cecilia, It made me miss my Marmalade in a good way. It was nice to read and learn of your and the others memories. It was nice to chat about something different that made me laugh and smile. Thank you!

XO,
James
Quote 0 0