Daniguy
I lost my baby girl fluffy on Friday 21/11/14 at 1.10pm... It has been two days and I miss her so much, I want to hold her, touch her, kiss her... Just see her...
She was my baby for 15 years, my best friend, my daughter and my first dog.
I'm crying everyday, this pain is unbearable
Thank you for reading
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
It grieves me to hear your pain and anguish as I read your post. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful baby girl, Fluffy. The pain is unbearable, it cuts to the core. You are in good company on this forum. We have all lost our wonderful friends, each one of us bearing the loss as best we can.

It may be too early for you but it would be lovely to see a picture of Fluffy. I understand if you are unable to look at any pics of her just yet. I know when I lost my beloved tabby cat, Gonzo, in July, I couldn't bear to look at his pictures for a while afterwards. It has been over 18 weeks for him and I miss him like crazy. Less than 10 weeks later, I lost my gorgeous German Shepherd dog, Solly. Two of them gone in quick succession ripped my world apart. The emptiness, silence, and crippling devastation wiped me out. My canine and feline soulmates gone in a heartbeat. I ache for them both, cry for them, long for them. I am working through my grief slowly, taking each day as it comes. Some days are worse than others.

I would love to hear more about Fluffy when you feel able to tell. It would be good to hear of those extra special moments with her (I know all moments were special, but those moments which stick is what I mean). Take your time and don't be too hard on yourself. Fluffy will always be with you, and you with her. I am sure she knows she was well loved and always will be. Her light will always shine. The joy and bliss she brought you can never be replaced, and the price we pay for loving our fur babies is the agony we go through when they leave us.

My thoughts are with you. Take care.

Hugs,

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Fluffy.  It is so hard and those who didn't experience that unconditional love and companionship have a hard time understanding.  I know how you feel.  Has been 8 weeks for me and I just went outside and it was raining.  Remembering how my Dali did not like the rain and I just lost it and sobbed.  I try to keep my crying inside these days, but it still comes out when I can't help it.  Life is different and I know our babies wouldn't want us to be sad.  Try to remember the love Fluffy gave you and cherish it.  I can't say in time that the pain lessons because it hasn't for me.  Everyone grieves differently, do it at your own pace and time.  Hugs to you..  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Fluffy.  I would love to see pics, too, whenever you feel up to it.  It took me a while to be able to even look at them without shaking and crying uncontrollably.  Hugs to you

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0