mick Show full post »
mick
Rookiesmama. Thank you. I understand completely. I keep ziggys ashes on my bed. When I wake up I reach out and he is there....it makes me feel better. Do what works for you.
Quote 0 0
mick
It is two weeks now. I still hate to be in the house. I hear him I look for him....but it is getting better. I know it will, but still the sadness.
Thank you for your words.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
NOT YELLING LOW VISION. SO SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO HAD A RECENT LOSS, MY SPARKY A,SWEET PRECIOUS FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL PASSED 7 MONTHS AGO TODAY THE 28TH OF JULY, HE WAS 28 YEARS AND TEN AND A HALF MONTHS OLD YES, BORN FEBRUARY 14TH, 1989 AND MY LIFE , MY BABY MY TALKING SWEET SMART BIRD NICER THEN MOST PEOPLE I KNOW, HAD HIS OWN UTUBE CHANNEL AND SONGS HE SANG, I AM ENGULFED IN GRIEF AND SORROW AND GUILT, IT WILL GET BETTER BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN. LOVE JOAN SPARKY'S MOMMY EXCUSE MISTAKES TEARS ARE FILLING MY EYES.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
OH JOAN, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I CANNOT IMAGINE A BABY BEING GONE AFTER ALMOST 29 YEARS. THAT IS A LONG TIME TO LOVE YOUR BABY AND THEN THEY ARE SUDDENLY GONE. YOUR GRIEF AND SORROW MUST BE UNIMAGINABLE. ANNIVERSARIES MUST BE SO DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH FOR YOU. OH MY GOODNESS, HE WAS A SWEETIE PIE! AND BORN ON VALENTINES DAY TOO, HOW SWEET IS THAT? YOU HAD A VERY SPECIAL BABY AND I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS PAIN. YOU HAVE 29 YEARS OF MEMORIES AND IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME FOR YOUR GRIEF TO LESSEN, AS I KNOW IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY COMPLETELY. I AM THINKING OF YOU AND SENDING HUGS YOUR WAY.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
READ YOUR KIND WORDS, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO FEEL BETTER . I CANNOT SKWEO, BARELY EATING, AM HAVING NIGHTMARES EVERY NITE IN THE HOUR I DO SLEEP. I SEE MY MOM AND OTHER DECEASED RELATIVES WHICH MAKE ME WONDER WHEN IS IT MY TIME TO JOIN SPARKY.
HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP MOMMY JOAN AND DADDY JIM
Quote 0 0
mick
It has been a long time since I have posted......I began to think this was keeping me said to talk about Ziggy all the time and keep remembering..... I was telling myself to "get over it" nobody else did, I put it on me. It has been 44 days since I made the choice. I thought I was doing O.K. Then I put his ashes back on the bed, I still cant move his dishes from my room or put away all the cat food from the pantry. 
People have asked if I am going to get a new cat, I say yes, but not yet. 

Then yesterday I went online to Petfinder......there was one guy who caught my eye. I am still not ready but it made feel like I could help another cat have a great life like Ziggy. So I guess things are moving along. I just wish I could think of Ziggy without the sadness and remember the snuggles and the sweet times.

Seems I am all over the place. Here is my boy.....:( ziggy.jpg 
Quote 0 0