GEMINIXX69
Everyone here has lost someone very special. 6 1/2 weeks ago, I lost Minnie  unexpectedly. She was almost 9 . Last week my nephew lost his Australian Shepherd, who was 9.  Yesterday my niece lost her little dog, who was only 3.  Plus all the precious souls mentioned here and many others.  I can't help but think that God is taking them to protect them from something here in this unstable world.  They're so innocent.  I do believe there is a bigger plan and purpose for all of us, including our animals. This gives me hope and a sense of peace.  
Linda L.
Quote 2 0
grievingmama

@GEMINIXX69

Linda, when I read this post I thought "maybe it's not just me wondering what is going on".  In January my younger brothers dog (9) suddenly and rapidly declined to the point of paralysis. He was pts in early Feb. I said goodbye to my own sweet soul dog June 5th, unexpectedly and am still riling from the grief and guilt, today is officially week 7 and it has been very hard. Then on Monday morning I received a text message from my brother that his other dog (10), who had been diagnosed with kidney failure only a week prior, had passed away naturally at home in his arms. 

So much loss! What a difficult year this has been for so, so many :( 

Quote 1 0
ChantillyCat
I'm so sorry for your loss, Linda. It is so very painful to lose the ones we love. I too wondered the same thing since it's such a crazy world right now. Sending you healing light <3
Quote 1 0
GEMINIXX69
Thank you all so much.   I am so sorry you all are going through this . Seems like so many of our beloved fur babies are being taken too soon.  We'll see them again though,  I have no doubt about that. 🙂
Linda L.
Quote 0 0