jessmcg
I’m new here, I just made this account after finding the forum on a google search. I just have to get this out.
I had to have my beautiful Rottweiler Buster put to sleep 2 days ago, he was 10 years old and he was my world. I can’t eat or sleep. The pain is just too much, I am so lost. I miss him so much already. I have been crying into his blanket that smells of him for the last 2 days. I just don’t know how to handle this.
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
Well you have come to the right place....i am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how u feel. I lost my min pin vaggio end of September. I was on vacation and it devastated me. I could not handle it....honestly i still cry into his blankets. But this place helped me. I got an account and started writing him letters. I still do. This is how i got to say goodbye to him. We love our fur babies like they were our kids. That dog was my whole world. He saved my life. He was the best friend i ever had. Keep coming back. It does get a little better in time and always remember he wouldn't want you to be sad long....take care of yourself....gina
Quote 0 0
jessmcg
Butterfly22 wrote:
Well you have come to the right place....i am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how u feel. I lost my min pin vaggio end of September. I was on vacation and it devastated me. I could not handle it....honestly i still cry into his blankets. But this place helped me. I got an account and started writing him letters. I still do. This is how i got to say goodbye to him. We love our fur babies like they were our kids. That dog was my whole world. He saved my life. He was the best friend i ever had. Keep coming back. It does get a little better in time and always remember he wouldn't want you to be sad long....take care of yourself....gina

Wow, thank you so much for this
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
Rottweilers are some awesone dogs....
Quote 0 0
Hawkes3
I am sorry for your loss, I just lost my beautiful Westie of 12 years this morning due to pulmonary hypertension. Sandy was strong and now I feel like the weak one, I am devastated. I spent 3 separate days rushing her to the emergency room in 7 days. I had to make the difficult decision to put her to sleep. I put up a memorial of her on this website. I am grateful this site exist, I have been crying non stop. I completely understand how painful this is, I wish she had never got this disease. My house feels so empty without her. I have to believe that she is with me in my heart and time will heal,  I wish you well. 

Take care, 

Stacy Hawkes
Quote 0 0