MishasMomNDad
Well it has officially been a week today since we put our beautiful Princess Puppy to sleep!:((. I miss her everyday and it sucks not to be able to pet her or even give her a treat anymore! I know we did the right thing, and the only thing that gives me a little bit of comfort is knowing she is not in pain and suffering anymore! For now I feel that my heart is broken, and I know one day it will heal, but for now I’m grieving the loss of my baby!!:((

RIP Misha,

P.S I think the cat actually misses you!;(
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
What a truly stunning picture of your beautiful Misha. I fully understand the sorrow you feel. I have lost three of my babies in less than nine months. I ache for them all. We cannot see our treasured friends go through pain, and when we do what we have to do it is the most courageous act out of the love we bear for them. I am sincerely sorry for your loss but take comfort knowing that Misha is no longer suffering. She is at peace and will always be by your side. Death ends a life, not a relationship.

My thoughts are with you.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
MishasMomNDad
Wendy,

I want to thank you so much for your awesome reply and that amazing Quote you posted from Jack Lemmon! I had not thought about Mishas loss like that, and knowing that I can still have a relationship with her even though she is gone!

I'm also very sorry for the loss of your fur babies, you will have a lot of hugs and kisses waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge!:)

Hugs to you and yours,

Janetta (Mishas Mom)
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
You're more than welcome, Janetta. I have a good feeling knowing I have helped you realise that you can still have a relationship with Misha, despite her physical presence no longer being apparent. I know that my beautiful babies are still with me in another form. Their energy is with me every day, and will remain so until I shuffle off my mortal coil. I know I will have many hugs and kisses waiting for me at the Bridge. I miss them so and feel highly privileged that they were a part of my life and always will be.

Misha was, is, and always will be a part of your life, too. She is truly beautiful. 

Hugs to you and yours.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0