Gmr
Going on 5 mths since I lost my Peanut. With so much doom and gloom in the world right now I need my baby more then ever. She kept me calm and centered. I can't stand this. I need her so bad. Having such a depressing day. I love you and miss you my baby Peanut.
Quote 2 0
codysmum102
I hear you GMR,
Some days I'm sort of OK but for whatever reason today isn't one of them. I got up super early this morning so decided to take a nap. Walked into my bedroom, laid down with my Cody's blanket and started missing him so much. I was cry and telling him that I wished he was still here with me and how lonely I was without him, how I'll never stop loving him or forget him. That he was my love and my best friend. It is so very hard. Sometimes I just feel so lost.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 1 0
BoxerMomForever
I so understand how you feel.  My girl gone almost 6 months, I wish she was here to comfort me.  But I wish she was healthy And still here. I was so depressed then was feeling better then this pandemic and I’m back where I was. I have zero motivation to do anything.  Hugs to you. 
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 1 0
Kelly_1968
So sorry. I lost my chocolate this past Saturday.  I feel so lost and heartbroken. Imiss him so much. Lots of hugs to you my friend. I understand!!😭I
Gmr wrote:
Going on 5 mths since I lost my Peanut. With so much doom and gloom in the world right now I need my baby more then ever. She kept me calm and centered. I can't stand this. I need her so bad. Having such a depressing day. I love you and miss you my baby Peanut.
Kelly garrett
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Thank you everyone. Guess we are all feeling and doing the same thing today. Hugs to all of you. Stay safe
Quote 0 0