Forum

Author   Comment   Page 34 of 34     «   Prev   31   32   33   34
ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #496 
Dearest Catie,

I also wanted to chime in and wish your sweet Marissa a Happy Birthday!!  Thinking about you my friend and hoping you have been doing well.  There is definitely a party going on at the Rainbow Bridge!  May you find comfort in the thought that Marissa is happy, healthy, and having a grand time with her new friends!  Take care Catie and sleep well tonight knowing your sweet girl had a grand day today!!

Your friend,

Marina
Mitookie's Mom

Reply with quote  #497 
Awwww! Just look at all of you! Don, Silvia, Charlie and Deborah, Marina! What a bundle of precious, precious friends! It is totally lovely of each of you to visit Marissa's and my thread and to leave such warm, encouraging greetings. Thank you each and all soooooo much! You've shared so much kindness with me in the past and yet again you reach out to me on this milestone. I send you my most heartfelt thanks and hugs and smiles, along with best wishes and hopes for you and in each of your journeys!

I just tried to post a different pic of beloved Marissa, but I need to figure out how to reduce size and I'm too fried at this moment. 

Don, Marissa was very mischievous. I could leave nothing loose at her level or in reach because she could chomp it or otherwise wreak destruction upon it. True to her breed, she also loved to climb and I had to keep each chair securely pushed in, or I'd invariably find her on top of my tables.  Hopefully she and all her friends did some happy climbing and exploring today!  

And I do imagine everyone had a feasting. There had to be popcorn, with Marissa involved. I'd fling it and she'd chase each puff and gobble it--I'm imagining billowing piles of it and much snarfing!

It's also not hard for me to imagine Silvia's Onliest finding some puddles to romp in and sausage to savor, as well as Bella and Nicky and China lapping up ice cream. I only remember Marissa having ice cream once or twice on earth, but I think she would've done flips to get it and now it's plentiful. Maybe there's even tuna-flavored ice cream for Mitookie!  As an old song goes, the half has never yet been told. 

You all truly are the best. The very best! I thank you so dearly for meeting with me here and for helping me feel cared about on this day. Sending bundles of hugs and much love to you all!

AZTiger98

Reply with quote  #498 
Happy birthday, Marissa!  I know your mommy still misses you terribly.  But I do hope that you are having a wonderful birthday at the bridge with your new friends.  Enjoy the treats, and do let your mom know you’re doing ok.

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #499 
Happy 13th Birthday sweet Marissa!!!
I hope you are enjoying your special day with all of your new friends! 🍿🎉🎂

Hi Catie!
Thinking of you and your precious Marissa. I love the pictures that Don and Silvia posted! Such a beautiful little girl!!! ❤️
Hugs, MJ
MissingScooty

Reply with quote  #500 
Oh Catie...I am sorry I missed Marissa's birthday by a few days. So glad I checked in to see how many remembered. She's such a sweetie and I am sure, enjoying Scooter's company and Someone else too that loves and loves and loves her...and created her as you know. Wow, imagine what birthdays are like there.
Much love and hugs,
Melissa

catiebee

Reply with quote  #501 
David and MJ, I wrote thank-you posts on your threads--and how very much I appreciate your sweet messages!

Melissa-friend, thank you ever so much for coming and leaving such kind thoughts. I hope you are doing well and getting through the hard spaces and that Philbert is a joy. It's a lovely thought, picturing Marissa and Scooter hanging out--it will be fun to find out one day!
Thank you truly for reminding me about heaven and that He loves her too. She and eternity have seemed very far away for a long time.
Bit of craziness here currently. Doctor decided my dad needs supplemental O2 and he's most unhappy about things. 
Thanks a bunch again and hope to catch up soon.

ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #502 
Hi Catie!  I hope you are doing well and your Dad is doing better with his necessary health adjustments (supplemental O2).  I know life gets crazy and busy and just flies by.  Nevertheless, I think about you and the gang often and wonder how everyone is doing.  I haven't had a chance to add anything to my post in quite some time.  We are now coming up on two year anniversaries and that is tough.  Well, I hope to hear from you soon.  You and Marissa are missed!  Sending you many hugs in this new year. 

Kindest regards,

Marina

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.