Forum

Author   Comment   Page 32 of 33     «   Prev   29   30   31   32   33   Next
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #466 
Hi Catie,

I don't come to the forum as often any more but it is so nice to see that forum friends like you still care enough to write. You have no idea how much I really appreciate your well wishes and good thoughts. Time does fly by and it's starting to heat back up here in Florida, the first full summer without my babies. 

I hope you have felt your Marissa close to you, as I know they are never far from us. Sending many, many hugs your way.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

MissingScooty

Reply with quote  #467 
Sweet Catie...wow I have been remiss in checking your thread. I am so sorry I will be praying that your heart and mind heals from that very difficult experience you had a few weeks ago. It sounds like it brought back major flashbacks, - almost never a good thing.
Sending love and hugs and safe places to talk.

- Melissa

Lrogers424

Reply with quote  #468 
Hi Catie,

Thank you for visiting my thread and for your kind and encouraging words.  I hope this message finds you well and the spring weather lifts your spirits a bit. I also hope you Dad is doing better; some nice fresh air always feels good and hopefully the warm temps are on their way to you wherever you are in the country.  Here in the North East Spring has made a slow progress, but the sun is shinning today, so I am eager to take little Luna for a walk.  Not so little anymore, she is now a whopping 14 lbs.  It is amazing how quickly it all went from tiny puppy to almost full grown at 8 months. 

I wish you a peaceful spring and happy and hopeful moments along the way.

Your friend,

Reply with quote  #469 
Hi Dear Catie!

I wanted to write to you on Friday but I ran out of time.  Wanted to wish you a very Happy Easter.  I hope you had a nice relaxing holiday weekend.  I did, but of course it flew by too fast.  I've just been plugging along.  How have you been?  Did you get hammered by the awful storms last week?  Some areas of town got golf ball sized hail but I managed to escape the hail part of the storm.  Just lots of rain, which we needed desperately.  It is supposed to rain again this week.  April showers......I don't mind at all, because you know how Texas summers can be; dry as a bone! 

Well, the work pace has gotten better (as of end of March) so I'm managing better now.  I'm still on the HOA Board and decided to run again.  It is a lot of work, but we are getting a new management company and I think things will be MUCH better.  If the old Board members get back in, my life will not be peaceful in the least.  It's like the lesser of two evils. 

Well, I'm here at work and must get my nose back to the grind stone, so I hope you are doing well and I send you big hugs, comfort, and peace!!

Your friend,

Marina

Reply with quote  #470 
Hi Catie,

Just popping by Marissa’s thread to let you know that I have been thinking of you and your beautiful Widget Bear. I loved how you noticed that we both had our little “bears”. Widget Bear and Sugarbear and of course Charlie is now Honeybear! These cute nicknames seem to come so easily to us when we share such an amazing bond with our beautiful friends.

I hope that everything has been going well for you Catie. I know that Marissa is never far from your mind and that your beloved girl will always have her own special place in your heart. ❤️

Many hugs!

MJ & Charlie (& forever Bailey) xo

Attached Images
jpeg 78CD5FAE-6337-452B-8DB5-6BB7482EBFA9.jpeg (59.25 KB, 2 views)

AZTiger98

Reply with quote  #471 
Hi Catie,

Like others, I have been remiss in coming by the forum lately.  I do hope that things are going better for you these days and that you are doing well.  Hang in there.  You've given so much of yourself to all of the rest of us who have come here since you lost Marissa...and I know that I probably am echoing the words of many others when I say, "Thank you for that".

David

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
MyBella

Reply with quote  #472 
Hi Catie,

Hope this finds you doing well and hopefully your Dad is doing as well as can be expected, I imagine there must be such added stress to your already broken heart with the worrying of your Dad, but I sincerely hope you are able to find ways and some time to take care of yourself, even if it is for only a few minutes each day, those minutes are important, so be sure you don't deny yourself the much needed break you deserve.

Thank you for your wonderful and touching words for Bella's 4th year, and especially thank you for sharing about your Misha and how she reacted on her last day. It truly is mystifying how she wagged her tail when seeing something that you couldn't see, and such calmness was brought to my heart when you shared how you asked her what she sees, as I did the same with Bell.
I honestly think we both were witness to something more than our minds could ever comprehend, our girls were indeed met by a beautiful loving spirit and light that we just couldn't see, but I do know for me that the air felt different, the whole room felt different, and of course being a part of that moment will never leave our minds. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, it really was helpful and gave me a sense of comfort along with a sense of relief.

I feel in my heart that your Misha met your beautiful Marissa with such love, helping and guiding Marissa along her journey, while surrounding her with a beautiful and loving light, Misha a true big sister for your gorgeous Marissa.

Sending peace, strength and healing your way. May the pure love of your precious Misha and beautiful Misha always be felt so deeply in your heart.

Your friend always, Don
Purzel

Reply with quote  #473 
Sweet Catie,

Just returned home and wish to send fresh hugs your way. I thank you so much for your sweet words on Max's thread. Time flies, dear friend, Easter is history and May just entered with a bombardement of flowers and blooming other things that make me sneeze and tickle my throat so I caugh, lol. I hope you are doing fine and that only good and sweet memories of lovely Marissa live in your heart. Nothing of sadness for a while.

Big fat hugs

[hundi]

MissingScooty

Reply with quote  #474 
Hi Catie...thank you for your sweet words on my thread. Yes, he did have such a presence and the intelligence and feeling in his eyes were palpable.  How have YOU been doing? Loved your comments about my dreams too. It seems God gave me what I needed at that time. I pray you get some wonderful dreams like that too. I just felt so strongly his presence in the dreams.
It has been raining here for several weeks! But wow is the grass green now. I hope the weather has been better where you live.
Much love,
Melissa

Sil

Reply with quote  #475 
Catie,

Hoping that you're doing better.  Each one of us, so appreciate your care and kindness - thank you.  Sending you many, many hugs.
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #476 
Catie,

Thank you for taking the time to visit Teddy’s thread and leaving such comforting words on his 1 year. It means so much to me. I appreciate your friendship and support on this hard journey we are going through. You’re so kind and loving to everyone here on the forum. Thinking of you and your sweet Marissa. Sending you big hugs ❤️

ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #477 
Dearest Catie,

I hope you are doing well.  I wanted to pop in and say hello.  I haven't posted on my own thread in so long, but that is just because there is always so much to say and not enough time.  It seems I will never get caught up in life.  Well, it looks like rainy season is over and here comes the heat.  Typical Texas summer.  Unbearable.  Thank you for coming to visit me on my thread.  I always love to hear from you.  I guess we are just plugging along and dealing with the ups and downs of grief.  I think of you and Marissa often!  It's Memorial Day weekend so I have a little time off.  Time off always means time to think about Mitookie, Marissa, you, Max and Silvia, and all the others who post often on each others threads to offer support and kindness.  Still so glad I have this thread to come to and for the friends and kind folks who take the time to post to you and Silvia as well.  Everyone is so caring and supportive of one another.  I find that very comforting.  I will come back and check in on you again soon!  In the meantime I send you love, comfort, hugs, and all things soft and lovely!

Hugs my friend,

Marina

Reply with quote  #478 
Sweet Catie,

Thank you for your lovely post on Max's thread. You are so right in what you wrote about missing our beloved ones. We always will because nothing can ever fill this gap except the very sweet memories we have of them. I know you miss sweet Marissa just as much and I hope that the good memories and lovely time you had with her eventually manage to push the pain and grief aside more and more as time goes.

My good thoughts are with you
Big fat hugs

[hundi]

MissingScooty

Reply with quote  #479 
Hi  Catie...just wanted to say hello and let you know I am thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. I think we both seem to be on the same wavelength at times as far as the grieving goes. You've been so wonderfully giving on this forum to so many.
Hugs and tissues and prayers,
Melissa

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #480 
Catie, it’s been wonderful thoughtful kind souls such as you that have helped me get through this awful journey after losing my babies. You always know just what to say and I appreciate you so much. Thinking of you and your sweet Marissa. Sending you big warm hugs. ❤️

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.