Snowy
Good day, so our furry beloved pet rabbit Snowy was put to sleep last week Thursday. After a long 3 weeks of going to the vet every day. I am so heartbroken and I cannot stop crying. It feels like nobody really understands the pain I feel...😭😭
[image]
05-24 11:29
Chantell Smit:

Image thumbnail
CSmit
Quote 0 0
Runningman66
Awww he’s beautiful.We all know what your going through as we have and are in my case have experienced pet loss.Sending you hugs.
Quote 0 0
Snowy
Thank you so much!!! It is so heartwarming to know that there are people out there that understands. I am so so sad, I just miss him sooo much. Snowy was my little baby and I prayed for him to get better.... He was so much joy in house, I wish I notice earlier that there was something wrong... What makes it harder is that I took hom to the vet every day for 3 weeks trying to get him better and just everytime there was just something else. I can still see hiss little blue eyes telling me that he is not well... 😢😢. I miss him sooo much. But now I know he is in heaven jumping around on so many clouds and he is not in any pain anymore. 🐰🐰💞💞
CSmit
Quote 0 0
Runningman66
You did your best and that’s all we pet owners can do.I would have liked to have had my boy just for a few more months but that would have made me selfish as he’d just had enough and it makes it harder to take as he was only 9 + half yrs old but having said that I’m grateful for that as many owners lose their pets at much younger but boy a month on and I still cry everyday especially on my lonely walks.He was my life and now all I have of him is a box of ashes and I still cannot look at my pics and films of him as that just makes me cry even more.Cherish every moment of your pets life as it’s very short.
Quote 0 0