Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
Snowflaker

Reply with quote  #76 
Mother_of_Leia,
Thank you for sharing about your little Leia with me. I know for awhile my mom wouldn’t let the dogs sleep in our rooms when we were little, but once I got older, I don’t remember what age though, Snowflake always slept in my bed with me. And Angel when my sister couldn’t take her with her when she moved. I’m glad that seeing her body has given you some peace and lessened your anxiety. I’m sure you’ll dream of her. It might take some time. It was awhile before I dreamed of Snowflake. That’s kind of a lie. I had a dream Snowflake had a puppy, and I picked the puppy up instead of her. In my dream though, she was alive, I didn’t know she was dead in my dream. I thought she was mad at me for that, and that’s why she didn’t visit again for awhile. I’m glad you got to spend as much time with Leia as you wanted. My vet was very cold. After a few minutes he told me I had to go out front and pay. I didn’t want to leave her. I wasn’t ready to leave her, but I felt like I was forced to. Your Leia looks so precious. Maybe it’s just me, but I think she looks very much like my Snowflake and Angel. I feel like I see Snowflake in almost every small dog somehow. Snowflakes beard was often an orange/brown color as well. Along with her paws from licking them. She recently, did the past couple months had a brown circle near her hip from licking too. It’s very visible in the picture I posted of her drinking my chocolate milk, if you saw that one. I hope you’re doing better, eating and sleeping a little better. Our favorite nickname for Snowflake was Turd Burglar, because she liked to eat her own poop. It was so gross but funny, but we caught her eating Angel’s poop as it was coming out of her butt some days. It was so gross. I’ve read little dogs are more likely to eat poop.
Snowflaker

Reply with quote  #77 
Hello, Babygirl-
We will have another babygirl within the next day or so. I’m at the hospital right now. We had to leave Kali at home. I think she knew something was up when we left. Little does she know, she’ll be meeting babygirl here soon. I hope she loves her and is careful around her. I hope she doesn’t get too jealous. I can’t believe it’s about that time already. It seems like it went by way too fast. At first it felt super slow. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying yourself Sweet girl. I think about you all the time. I hope you know that. I wish you could be here for this.
I love and miss you so much. Goodnight and sweet dreams, Babygirl.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.