Snowflaker Show full post »
Snowflaker
Mother_of_Leia,
Thank you for sharing about your little Leia with me. I know for awhile my mom wouldn’t let the dogs sleep in our rooms when we were little, but once I got older, I don’t remember what age though, Snowflake always slept in my bed with me. And Angel when my sister couldn’t take her with her when she moved. I’m glad that seeing her body has given you some peace and lessened your anxiety. I’m sure you’ll dream of her. It might take some time. It was awhile before I dreamed of Snowflake. That’s kind of a lie. I had a dream Snowflake had a puppy, and I picked the puppy up instead of her. In my dream though, she was alive, I didn’t know she was dead in my dream. I thought she was mad at me for that, and that’s why she didn’t visit again for awhile. I’m glad you got to spend as much time with Leia as you wanted. My vet was very cold. After a few minutes he told me I had to go out front and pay. I didn’t want to leave her. I wasn’t ready to leave her, but I felt like I was forced to. Your Leia looks so precious. Maybe it’s just me, but I think she looks very much like my Snowflake and Angel. I feel like I see Snowflake in almost every small dog somehow. Snowflakes beard was often an orange/brown color as well. Along with her paws from licking them. She recently, did the past couple months had a brown circle near her hip from licking too. It’s very visible in the picture I posted of her drinking my chocolate milk, if you saw that one. I hope you’re doing better, eating and sleeping a little better. Our favorite nickname for Snowflake was Turd Burglar, because she liked to eat her own poop. It was so gross but funny, but we caught her eating Angel’s poop as it was coming out of her butt some days. It was so gross. I’ve read little dogs are more likely to eat poop.
Quote 0 0
Snowflaker
Hello, Babygirl-
We will have another babygirl within the next day or so. I’m at the hospital right now. We had to leave Kali at home. I think she knew something was up when we left. Little does she know, she’ll be meeting babygirl here soon. I hope she loves her and is careful around her. I hope she doesn’t get too jealous. I can’t believe it’s about that time already. It seems like it went by way too fast. At first it felt super slow. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying yourself Sweet girl. I think about you all the time. I hope you know that. I wish you could be here for this.
I love and miss you so much. Goodnight and sweet dreams, Babygirl.
Quote 0 0
Snowflaker
Good afternoon, Snowwy-
I’m sorry I haven’t written. I’m sure you know, Babygirl was born. It’s been very hectic. She cried constantly to be held so I didn’t sleep for days. Then, not even 24 hours after being discharged, we spent a few more days in the hospital with her. She’s doing much better now. I just wanted to let you know I still think of you everyday. I’ve just been very busy. I hope you’re doing okay and having fun up there. I hope you understand.
I’ll forever and always miss and love you.
Quote 0 0
Snowflaker surely understands your baby is up there watching over you until you meet again Snowflaker wants you to live your life to the fullest and be happy until then God Bless and be strong
Quote 0 0
Snowflaker
Good morning, Babygirl-
I know I said how much you would’ve loved the baby, but I’m really not sure. I think you would’ve been very jealous. I didn’t realize how much work babies are. Feeding them every 2-3 hours and changing them constantly takes up so much time. It’s all so exhausting, but so worth it. She’s beautiful and so tiny. I love her so much. I wish you could love her with me. She makes the most adorable noises I know you wouldn’t understand. It’s hard to even nap between feedings because there’s so much other stuff that constantly needs done. Kali loves her. The first day we brought her home all she wanted to do was sniff and lick her. She was so excited. Occasionally when the baby cries, Kali will whine and go to check on her. It’s the most adorable thing in the world.
I’ll love and miss you til the day I die
Quote 0 0
Snowflaker

Good afternoon, Sweet Girl-
You’ve been on my mind a lot today. I think about you so often, but today’s been a hard day. I miss you so so much. I hope you know my love for you will never fade. I wish you didn’t have to go what seems so soon. Some Maltese live 18 years, and I feel robbed you passed at 15. Some Maltese live 10 years, so at the same time I feel so blessed. I still have a hard time dealing with all the guilt. I wish I could turn back time. I’ve wished it a thousand times, and I’ll wish it a thousand more. I was stupid, and you paid the price. It’s just not fair. That day will forever be engraved in my memory. I wish I fought more for you and got you the care you needed sooner. Until we meet again, Babygirl. 
Love,
Mommy ❤️

Quote 0 0