TriciaO Show full post »
TriciaO
Thank you Stasia and Jeffrey for your stories and kind words. Though a low-level depression remains and likely won't go away anytime soon, Nelson's loss has already gotten easier for me. Even though I say his name all the time whenever I see something that reminds me of him, I hardly cry anymore -- and that makes me feel heartless. I'm a highly emotional person so I can't figure this out. I don't feel like I've mourned enough. Maybe my other kitty and her needs are giving me comfort, but they were very different and Nelson was always the mama's boy. I miss him. I want to cry. I guess no matter what, I'll find some way to feel guilty.
Missing my baby🐈
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
The depression comes and goes in waves, as does the crying. I feel guilty for not feeling this way, this long at least, for my other kids who have left me. And that just adds to my feeling of anguish and despair.

None of can ever mourn enough or cry enough. We get through it, somehow. This place definitely helps a lot.

My guilt over both Satin Marie and Apollo will never go away. Perhaps I won't permit it to. My cross to bear of sorts.

My thoughts are with you, as are the thoughts of everyone else here.  

Jeffrey
Quote 0 0
TriciaO
Jeffrey, you were right about the crying coming and going. It's come again. But it feels good to get it out.
Missing my baby🐈
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
Mine hits me whenever my brain decides it's time to cry again I guess. So much has happened since Satin Marie had to leave and I'm not sure just how much more I can take. I'm not talking hurting myself, not worth the trouble and I still have 2 boys who need me here. Just really getting to me here lately.

I miss them both so much. I can't describe it but everyone here knows what I am talking about.

I love the kitty emoji! Made me smile, thank you.

Jeffrey
Quote 0 0