redgirlraven
My Roary
AR
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Ohhhh my goodness AR. Such WONDERFUL photos! Thank you for sharing them with us. They are incredible! : ) As you know I lost my Marmalade on a Thursday too. So odd that so many of us lost our beloved's on that day.

All best again,
James

Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
What a beautiful cat. So sorry for your loss and sending prayers your way.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
MichelleKinkaid
Beautiful photos. How do you attach so many in a smaller size? I attach one photo and it seems very large. I also lost my Rocky on a Thursday ... it is 7 weeks today and it is also Rocky's Birthday ... double sad day. Rocky would have been 13 this month (Aug 1 is his recognized and estimated birthday as I adopted him from a shelter ... and also the month of my birthday ... I will miss sharing my birthday with my Rock, my little love cat)

20190315_152157-Rocky in yard-head shot-CROP2-SMALL2.jpg  New Kitty (2006-12-27) 062 studio sun+.jpg 
Michelle Kinkaid
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
MichelleKinkaid wrote:
Beautiful photos. How do you attach so many in a smaller size? I attach one photo and it seems very large. I also lost my Rocky on a Thursday ... it is 7 weeks today and it is also Rocky's Birthday ... double sad day. Rocky would have been 13 this month (Aug 1 is his recognized and estimated birthday as I adopted him from a shelter ... and also the month of my birthday ... I will miss sharing my birthday with my Rock, my little love cat)

20190315_152157-Rocky in yard-head shot-CROP2-SMALL2.jpg  New Kitty (2006-12-27) 062 studio sun+.jpg 
AR
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
What a handsome little man kitty! As for how to attach the photos I really don’t know. Maybe my
Phone just sized them itself?
AR
Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Beautiful photos of Roary, Anne! Thank you for sharing. It’s another dreaded Thursday. I broke down. I wish the tears would stop. I wish I could stop fake smiling. But this is how it is. I’m just going with the flow now.

Hugs,
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
MichelleKinkaid wrote:

Michelle,

The phone resizes them. I’ve posted from both a desktop (pain in the butt) and phone which automatically downsizes them to under the 320kb limit. Yeah I’m a dork! 😊

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
Ronnie
I know exactly how it feels. I lost my precious Talyn July 7th, at around 2am...and I feel responsible because I totally misinterpreted what was really going on until it was too late. He died a few minutes before I got the vet :(

It's hard to even sleep in my place anymore, we lived there together for nearly 9 of his 11 years. He was only 11, and his birthday was also estimated at around June 1st, and mine is june 6th, so we always celebrated the same week. He was so engaging and interactive. It aches every day. He was also an orange tabby but more blond than orange.
His memorial is here: https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TALYN001/Resident.htm

He was my companion, my child, my center. I will never stop missing my baby boy. I wish us both peace.

Ronnie A
Quote 0 0