Ell99
its six months today since my little best friend kitty left me. the house is still not the same and my heart still has that ache. im posting in here as i know you will understand. i guess its one day at a time still after all these months. elle.
Quote 0 0
MySweetSammie
Hi Elle. I know just how you feel. It was just a week ago today that I was holding my Sweet Sammie for the last time. It feels like forever since I have seen his sweet little face, cuddled him, fell asleep to his sweet purr next to me. I have 2 other furbabies, but the house is definitely missing Sammie's presence. I miss hearing his loud thud when he jumped off the kitchen island, seeing him waiting for me when I got home, having him fall asleep cuddled up in my arms. I miss him so much. I wear his collar tucked under my sleeve to get through the day at work. Even when I stop crying, I feel this fog of sadness that just follows me. I wish I could hold my baby again. I now spend my days thinking about Sammie, wondering how he was fine and then suddenly gone, feeling cheated for 8 short years, and having overwhelming fear about something happening to my other 2 babies. I feel your heartache and I am so sorry for the loss of your best friend.
Quote 0 0
Ell99
dear sammies mum. thank you so much for your reply . thinking of you also and sending you big hugs. its just so sad when they leave us and its def not the same. i understand everything you are saying. just that one more hug of them would be lovely. i understand your fear for your other 2 babies as they are so precious and the grief as so painful. sending big hugs and thinking of you also. my tears are getting better but the pain is still there. xx
Quote 0 0
camunki
Hi Elle, so sorry for the pain you are going thru....and at 6 months that is still new to me and I am sure you are having feelings of sadness as we all miss our babies when they leave their physical body.......For me it took me between 8 to 9 plus months to stop the
daily tears (so i do know all too well about the sadness)...then finally the tears turned to a smile and happy thoughts.

Yes, it is one day at a time, do what you have to do...and keep feeling your feelings, there is no timetable or chart on feeling better, each person is different. But talking about your sweet kitty, I am sure helps.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Ell99
hi cam- thank you so much for your beautiful reply. i know you are a few months ahead of me so yes you know how it feels.i do not tell anyone other than on here how i feel as they dont understand but i guess there is no choice but one day at a time. i read so many sad stoires on here it really is heartbreaking what we go thru. hope you are going ok. hugs also. elle xx
Quote 0 0
Trajan50
Ell99 wrote:
its six months today since my little best friend kitty left me. the house is still not the same and my heart still has that ache. im posting in here as i know you will understand. i guess its one day at a time still after all these months. elle.

Please tell us your story, we wanna know.
Quote 0 0