Chenillecat
Today it has been six months since my Precious Matski went to the Rainbow Bridge and I have been crying all day. I miss my Baby so much! How can it be that six months have passed since I last held her or heard her purr or the cute little noises she would make or got tummy sugar or had her snuggle in the bed with me? I am so lonesome. For 14 years everything was about her and then in just a few minutes she was gone and took my heart with her. Why do we only get such a short time with our fur babies?
Fourteen years passed so quickly it seems only yesterday I brought home a tiny little handful of fur and then in a blink of an eye she was a senior cat. At Christmas last year with her new toy she was so frisky and playful like she was a kitten again, then in February seems like we spent most of the month at the vets office trying to do everything to help her which she did not like then after the biopsy she just gave up. That last week was a living hell for us. Me trying to get food into her and her fighting me the whole time. She went down so quickly and then I had to let her go. I could not stand to see my Baby suffer.

Matski my darling you will always be the love of my life!  
Quote 0 0
GingisMom
My heart breaks for you. The milestones can be almost as hard as when it first happens. I don't know how time flies either. And it is so shocking when something hits out of the blue that is unexpected. It has been 1 year and 2 months almost for me since I've kissed and hugged my Gingi, it feels like forever ago and the year just flew by. Your cat surely sounds precious. And sounds like she was so playful. Has she given you any signs? If you believe in God, I am sure He is giving her the best in heaven and you will see her again someday. This is what helps me get through because I always say if anyone deserves heaven, my Ginger did and I know she will be there to greet me someday.
Denise (Sweet Ginger's Mom)
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
I know. I do know how much you must miss your little Matski. I still miss my Misty after 5 years and more. It does get easier, I can tell you that, but someone who is loved so much cannot be forgotten and will always be missed. I understand. A loved one has gone, but so also has a whole world with them. The whole world we knew when they were with us. Sending you a hug because I understand completely.

My dog showed me they live on and continue to love us. Listen deep down in the secret silent space, because sometimes your Heart may tell you when Matski is close.
My kindest thoughts.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0