DebbieD
'Signs' have seemed a topic recently and I wanted to share some additional signs I believe I've received from my Misty.

I wrote about how on the way to pick up her ashes last week I thought I heard her sit up in her crate behind me as I was getting upset. I do now truly believe that was her checking on me - I know that sound so well and when it happened I almost jumped to look back as I didn't think I'd brought her sister with me, and of course that crate was empty.

This one I'm not so sure. I decided to take Makai for a walk early one morning as it wasn't as warm as it's been. Shortly past our house I saw a little bunny near the curb. It didn't move for quite awhile and when we got close it did run off but I could still see it. We've lived here over 15 years and even tho I've seen bunnies in our backyard, I don't recall ever seeing one on a walk.

The one yesterday really hit me. We were meeting friends at a new place to do our water rescue training. It was hard because when I went to pack up the van, I should've seen Misty's face peeking through the fence, checking to see if I was opening 'her' door. She loved swimming almost beyond anything and would've loved checking out a new place.

After we were done training, a dragonfly showed up near me and stayed a long time. I was just looking at it because it was very beautiful and I don't know if I've ever seen one before. Suddenly, something struck me. After it flew away and I'd talked a little to it, I asked my friends if dragonflies only  come in green, because this one was green. They said no, they come in a variety of colors. Well - the collar Misty always wore to the water was green! Here we were training for the first time since losing her and this green dragonfly comes by. I just know that was her checking in on us.

I'm also attaching a picture of her jumping off a boat when we were training years ago. I think you can see her joy in jumping in this picture.

So those are my signs. Others?
Quote 0 0
Snoopie
hi Debbie loosing our Beloved one is very painful.
 It is like part of my heart is missing. I feel so guilty what I should, Iwould or I could to do, to prevent Snoopie's  death. Tomorrow will 4 weeks without him. Our almost 14 years old (13 years 11 month and 15 days) Snoopie beautiful  golden american cocker spaniel died.
Yes, I'm seeing a signs from Snoopie, dove make a nest under our badroom window, another dove make a nest on our balcony in the fuchsia plant...
and I take it like Snoopie is saying to me....
"I love you too, I'm OK, and I do not want you to be so sad...
I'm here with you in spirit, just talk too me, and make me proud...."

last Saturday we went to the beach, and I was thinking about Snoopie how he loved to swim and played in the water, and how much I miss him.
 I look at the sky and one cloud look like a cocker spaniel, I saw a short tale, body, legs, fluffy ears, head, nose....looks just like Snoopie,
 then this cloud started slowly to evaporate-body, leds, tale, until only head stayed. I told to my daughter.."look at this strange cloud, how it is evaporating, but not other clouds..." She said yea I see it too.
The head looks like Snoopie's face with 2 shiny eyes and nose, till this evaporate too. But all the other clouds aroud have all the time same shapes, and did not evaporate.
Saturday before we went for a bike ride, it was sunny day, blue sky, I was pedaling and crying, because I was missing Snoopie so much.
My husband was waiting for me on the top  of hill. We were just looking the scenery around us, when I did noticed a rainbow, from the forest going up up up the sky strait  line of rainbow. No rain, no arch just line from earth to heaven

Quote 0 0
Boogie
That's a wonderful photo. Treasure it forever, you're lucky to have it.

Today as I was walking my other dog at the Lakes I stood and looked at the water and thought about how much I miss Boogie. Suddenly I had a feeling, with words: "I'm right here with you." There's no doubt it came from her.

My Boogie died on 3/25/2010. She was the best dog anybody could ask for. I will be with her again when my time comes.

A drawing of Pax by Heather Spears. She specializes in bereavement and is wonderful to work with, she understands how we feel. She can be reached at spears.heather@gmail.com
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Bunnies and dragonflies!  Sure signs that angels are near.  ;-)

I had a link on my old computer to an article about communicating with angels.  The author talked about bunnies being a favorite sign to send.  I am trying desperately to find the link so I can share it here. 

In the mean time, remember this:  if it feels like a sign, it is a sign.  And if not, who cares?  It makes you feel better, and that's what matters most.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
Pongo3
I have definitely received many signs after Pongo's death.   My eighteen month old has a learning table that plays music.  When alive my Dalmatian would always knock it with his tail and it would play.  Two days after his death the table played all day on and off all by itself!  We even moved it and it still kept going off till my husband came home and made the correlation.  It did not go off for about ten days and then tonight when we came back from out of town the table went off as soon as we walked in!  My nanny had been at the house all weekend and said it hadn't gone off while we were away.  I am so happy my baby is telling me he is ok and not to worry about him.
Quote 0 0
DebbieD

It's been so nice to read the above signs that others have received. As much as I'd love to see Misty in my dreams, I almost never remember my dreams so even if I do dream about her, I don't think I'll remember. So I have to be happy with the signs I've gotten, and I'm grateful to even have those.  Thank you everyone for writing and passing along how you've heard from yoru furbabies.

Quote 0 0
DebbieD
Yesterday we went to water train at a friend's pond - the pond where Misty first learned to jump off the boat - her favorite thing.

As I was standing next to our training articles and treat/food bag (it was closed), a beautiful butterfly landed on the bag. It stayed a long time and I was quietly talking with it, telling Misty how much I love her and miss her. I then needed to get in the bag and it flew off - but as soon as I was done, it came back and landed on the bag and again stayed a long time. A few times when I said 'I love you Misty' it chose right after I said that to open and close its wings as if to say I heard you.

Today is 5 weeks - I miss you baby girl. Mommy loves you Mistykins - to the moon and beyond, little one - to the moon and beyond, Munchkin.
Quote 0 0
donnalee

DebbieD, That is a beautiful sign.  I have a feeling if we keep our eyes & hearts open, we'll see more signs!  It is a comfort. 

Quote 0 0
GentleGeorge
I had a sign from George after he passed.  

I thought it was time I changed my screensaver of his photo because it was just too sad to see his photo everytime i sat down.  When I went to the option to change it, literally at the moment before I clicked the button to remove it and change it, I heard his bark immediately outside my window.  THERE IS NO mistaking his bark and there is NO dog in the area with his bark, not even close, never has been before or after that.  I know he was saying "now wait a minute, you can't change my photo"  2 months now and it's still the same photo.  I just can't change it.  Thanks for 'talking' to me dear George. 
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Wow, GentleGeorge, sounds like George has a strong personality!  I glad you didn't change it!  That is very interesting....actually hearing his bark!

Hi DebbieD, I haven't had a dream about Scottie either and I would love to, also.  I guess we can't pick our signs!   I am so happy we are getting signs from our babies even though it isn't a dream.  I know you love your precious Misty & miss her so much as I love & miss my boy.  I hope a dream comes for you!
Quote 0 0