Tonya
I believe in signs from our babies.  As is said so many times at the Monday night candle light service at this precious website, just close your eyes, and listen with your heart, and I believe, in the simplest of things, our heart will feel a love sign now and then...

Ohhhhh  Karen   Yes mam,   there are signs and visits
I've had several not only from my on babies but from other
mom's babies.
When I came back to the Forum in Jan. 2006 I learned
a lot and then the experience's came . Not only from my
Mesha Gail and Baby but from other Mom's babies too.
The first time I came to the forum was in 1999 when I had to help Maggie Mae to the Bridge.
I must come back and tell about all my visits and signs.
Hope I will have time tonight.

They come , oh yes they come.

If you have a pure heart full of love for all animals
and you open your heart and mind
If you just be still and listen
or even in your sleep,  and no matter where you
are at the time  no matter what you are doing
at the time.
We never know when or how they may come
but they do. In different ways. 
The visits and signs

HOW?   Through the Golden Cord

Love and Piece to all

I love your babies too!

God Bless
Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0
Princess
Oh yes Ms Tonya me too, I do believe in the signs.  Like yesterday I was outside it was beautiful when this wave of warmth hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked around and there was no wind yet the chimes that I placed under the memorial tree for Kaizer and Maddie were playing so beautiful.  I know just like with the dragonflys and my Princess that my babies are watching over me and all of those mommies and daddys who have lost those they love.
It feels so good to be "home" again...with my rainbow family, it is time ... I have grieved so for my Kaizer and my Maddie and their losses but I know that they would want me to go on..
HUGS Debbie Princess, Kaizer and Maddie's mom
Quote 0 0
dustyangel
to Tonya & Debbie,

It is so nice to see you both here.  And yes, Debbie, I feel that way about this website, too, that in some ways, it's like "coming home" again.  I've had a pretty challenging year (with family health issues), and have not had the time to come to this site as often as I'd like to.  I kind of drift in and drift out (LOL, like the tides).  2 weeks ago, when my baby (Patches) suddenly went downhill very fast, and he passed away, I knew my angel Dusty was reminding where to turn for comfort, here at the forum. 

How sweet that your windchimes were dancing their sounds through the air, even without the wind to move them.  Perhaps it was Kaiser and Maddie's angel wings, flowing by just enough to make the chimes dance for you, their mommy, that brought the beautiful music to your ears.

Bless you, Debbie...and thank you Tonya for your beautiful inspirations here.

Karen (Dusty, DJ & baby angel Patches mom)

Dusty's Rainbow Residency:

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~
Quote 0 0