laarnie1231
I do believe in signs. I believed it when my cousin passed away when I suddenly smell flowers out of nowhere. But in pets, I’m not sure.

When my Boboy passed, I can hear his claws from my other dog, I see him in the corner of my eyes, I mistakenly called his name when I called my other dog. I know, this is normal, as his passing suddenly changed my routine but I don’t considered it as signs that he’s still there (I’ve read that it is).

But 2 nights ago, the fam started the movie, Big Hero 6 when I came down the stairs. I’ve seen it several times but the scene when Baymax is telling Hero that Tadashi is not gone, that he’s here, I just lost it. It’s a sign. A sign from my baby that he’s still here even though he’s gone.

I’m sorry about my rant. It’s just still painful.
"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart."

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BOBOY001/Resident.htm#PhotoAlbum
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Profile Picture

Hi Laarnie,

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet, adorable Boboy, the photo of him here is absolutely so adorable, I can see how loving your Boboy would be so easy.

Never doubt that our babies know how to and do send signs to us, we may not always realize the signs at the time, but they have their ways of letting us know they are never far, that they hear our voices.
I hope you don't mind my sharing this video. It is of the time our little girl sent us a powerful sign while we were at lunch. I did an animation painting of that day, you hear me tell the story as I paint.
I never would have thought it was possible for our babies to send us such signs, but my little girl has proven me wrong time and time again, she changed my beliefs with the way she lived her life and has re-enforced those beliefs from afar.
No matter where you are, where you go, your sweet Boboy is with you still, Boboy won't let you walk this difficult journey alone......your adorable boy will make sure of that.
May the warmth of Boboy's love always be felt so deeply in your heart, bringing with his love, the peace and healing you so deserve.

This is the painting of that day, I made Bella's ears bigger than normal to represent that she is always listening for our voices. So never stop talking to your Boboy, always let him know your love for him is still strong.....even stronger than ever...such a beautiful thing how our love for our babies grows each and every day.
From our heart to yours, Don & Vera

Bella's Here !!!.jpg 

Quote 0 0
laarnie1231
That was crazy! I’ll be scared as hell! That was a very cool story. I wouldn’t doubt that it was indeed Bella’s presence. You’re lucky to have that experience. I know Boboy is trying to send me a message too. Thank you for sharing your video. This made my day! Bella is lucky to have you as her parents. Btw, you’re very artistic and a great painter! Take care.
"Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog, it merely expands the heart."

Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
I often hear my baby Butters special purr/meow tuat only she did and I often feel her at night brush up against the top of my head. She used to lay above me at night and put either her head on top of mine or put her paws on my head. I miss her ao much and most people say its just youre imagination but I know its not. As you can see in the pic she layed in some crazy positions.
Quote 0 0
laarnie1231
Aww, Butters! She’s so cute! What a pose. Lol. I feel like it’s my imagination too sometimes when I hear his bark, but I know it’s one of the signs.

Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Butters definately lets me know shes with me as Im sure Boboy does you. They may not be physically with us but they are spiritually. So sorry for your loss he was a beautiful boy.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
laarnie1231 wrote:
That was crazy! I’ll be scared as hell! That was a very cool story. I wouldn’t doubt that it was indeed Bella’s presence. You’re lucky to have that experience. I know Boboy is trying to send me a message too. Thank you for sharing your video. This made my day! Bella is lucky to have you as her parents. Btw, you’re very artistic and a great painter! Take care.

Hi Laarnie,

I'm glad you enjoyed the story/video of our experience, thank you for your wonderful comment, and yes, I think for Vera it may have scared her at first, but man oh man, did it ever make me laugh....I had NO doubt who made those items fly off the table.
Never doubt the ability of our babies, your Boboy will always find a way to let you know he is with you, keep your heart and mind open to signs that you know can only come from your sweet boy. 
May you always feel the love that your adorable Boboy continues to surround you with so deeply in your heart. 

In friendship, Don & Vera

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9kj40acaNeXX6Xz8oKLmJA 

http://www.donandbella.com

http://www.cbc.ca/shortdocs/shorts/bella-don

Quote 0 0
SirRobyn0
Laarnie, For me this is an easy question to answer.  Of course they do!  For me it wasn't long after we had Lucy (Great Dane) put to sleep on 2-4-16 before I had what most people would call a dream.  In this "dream" I was sitting on the floor Lucy was standing next to me and her buddy Mac (also Great Dane who had passed a few years before her) He was there laying close by.  I just sat there and petted the two of them.  I swear Lucy was telling me she's safe, happy and with Mac now.  See most folks would have called this a dream, but it wasn't a dream it was so much more real than any dream I have ever had.  I could feel my fingers in her fur, I could smell her, she and Mac were there in the house that night.  No one can tell me otherwise.  She's come back a few other times without Mac since then too.  

Lucy use to have a problem with getting cold.  And there have been a few times when I have not been in a good place mentally, and next thing I know the clouds have parted and the sun is shining down on me.  In those moments I feel better because I know it's Lucy telling me it's gonna be alright.

I miss that girl so much and currently have tears  in my eyes as I write this, but I know shes still with me and always will be.
Lucy's dog Daddy forever.

It is better to have loved your fur baby, and lost him or her to the rainbow bridge than to have never loved at all, for we will meet again.

Quote 0 0
laarnie1231
Aww, SirRobyn...thank you for sharing that. That was very heartwarming. I know I don’t always get the signs from Boboy, but I know every little thing that makes me happy and remember our memories is his one way of saying he’s in the happy place now. I’m so sorry for your loss. Keep hanging on to Lucy’s and Mac’s memories. Take care!

Quote 0 0
SirRobyn0
Laarnie,  I remember someone else on the forums posting about driving along at night shortly after loosing their fur baby.  He or She (I can't remember) saw a bright light, something like a star in the distance.  He pulled over and just watched it knowing that it was a sign from the one he lost.  So signs definitely come in different forms.  As for me I definitely was not expecting to be visited by Lucy and certainly not in the very real way she has, but I am very glad that she has.  Those visits have meant a lot to me.  
Lucy's dog Daddy forever.

It is better to have loved your fur baby, and lost him or her to the rainbow bridge than to have never loved at all, for we will meet again.

Quote 0 0