MellyStar82
What kind of signs can our babies send to us? What have some of you experienced? I feel like they would be different from signs you would have from a human that has passed. A friend of mine had a bunny sit on her porch everyday between her babies death and when his ashes arrived. I've been looking for signs all over and have not accepted anything to be something he would send.
Quote 0 0
Ell99
I'm still waiting also melly star 82. Then I might stop crying
Quote 0 0
MellyStar82
Oh I know. I keep hoping if a sign comes that he's ok I'll feel better. I question things. Like is that a sign? Or that can't be a sign... I don't know what kind of signs a doggie would be capable of sending.
Quote 0 0
Ell99
Hopefully our turn will come x
Quote 0 0
DieselDaddy
Melly......like you, I am still waiting for a sign.  It's been almost a month and I've yet to see anything.
From everything I read and hear.....my grief is too much for my little buddy to get thru.....

I'm headed to see an animal communicator this Thursday.....cuz I need SOMETHING to help me know he's ok without me.

So lately...I've been trying very hard to remember and cherish all the good times we had together.  
But so far....no signs......But I think its because I may be faking that I'm not full of grief......

Gotta keep trying and looking........

Quote 0 0
Crose8
Can you let me know how the animal communicator goes . I feel the same way , would love to know some sign that my fur baby is ok . I wish you the best and I hope you get the answers you need .
Quote 0 0
MellyStar82
My grief is overwhelming so that makes sense.
I thought about an animal communicator but I'm skeptical by nature and am leery they would say things just to make a buck
Quote 0 0
MellyStar82
I GOT MY SIGN!!! I came outside and sat down and talked to Murphy. Told him I needed his help and needed a sign to feel better and know that he is happy and safe. Minutes later I looked up from my seat and saw a hawk circling over me. It circled only a few times and then flew off and disappeared. It was him. I know it was him.
Quote 0 0