Runningman66 Show full post »
roseblue1
No you are not mad...it is Coco saying that he is here with you and to stop the grieving as he will always be watching you.

He has seen how sad you have been and he has stepped in to help you move on...he loves his Dad.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 1 0
P_Mom
Agree with Ellen.  I think it's a sign - this has happened before and I think it's a good one. ❤️ I personally don't feel it could be bad as our pups are truly in a better place - not far from us. Doesn't make it easier, but I would think it's Coco letting you know he's still around and close to you. ❤️
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
It is a sign.  Please know that our loved ones always have positive messages for us always. Your baby is trying you that he’s happy and healthy and wants you to heal.   I get so many signs from Pecan.  Hopefully someday we can all heal our hearts and learn to live with the loss.  I miss my sweet girl so much! 
Sp
Quote 0 0
Runningman66
Yes I’ve not told anybody at work as I’ll probably be ridiculed when I’m out of their sight but yes wouldn’t it be lovely to know he doesn’t want me be alone at the moment knowing I’m not in a good place without him but I know my grief and sadness cannot keep him here forever.Oh how I miss you waiting for me with your lead in your mouth when I’m rushing to get home after work wanting your evening walk around the park and lying in bed at night without you by my side makes my heart ache so much but I try to overcome this with the thought you are no longer in pain.Prayers to all on here who are going through a loss of a beloved pet.
Love Runningman xx
Quote 1 0
roseblue1
He will never leave you and I believe that you will always find as Pecan_mom states little messages around the place.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 0 0