xxcesarxx
Has anyone received any sings from their beloved babies or from God letting you know your baby is fine. If so, please share your story!!!
Quote 0 0
huckleberry1918
My baby Huckleberry is on his 7th day missing. We haven't gotten any signs from him, but we got one when his older brother Pedro died. Pedro was a great hunter and would catch alot of birds. On the day, we took him to the vet, to put him to sleep, we went home. Later on in the day, we heard a noise from the front of our house and saw a bird feather and a small stain on the front window. A bird flew and hit the window. That never happened before or since.

I'm still hoping we get some kind of sign from Huckleberry,
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Thank you for sharing your story, I heard Native American Indians believe that if they see a feather its a sign their loved ones are visiting :+)
Quote 0 0
huckleberry1918
Thank you. That made my day. 
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

I have experienced many signs. Have been writing them down. They are very subtle, but I believe they are real. The more you learn to recognize them, the more they appear to occur.

But my entire 4.2 year relationship with my beloved Marmalade was surreal. Numerous people I have known have said that his and my time together played out like a movie. It was fate that our paths crossed where they did, when they did. I saved his life and he saved mine. Many times over. I had to travel 850 miles to meet him in the high desert of New Mexico and then we had to travel 850 miles back to Los Angeles. We had many adventures together. We were on the road for 3 1/2 months together. We lived in 5 motels during that time, and he was nothing but a Trooper the entire time. Never tried to run away from me and he easily could have. He was loyal, loving and true. He was my best friend and my son. 
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I don't know if it was a sign but I had a dream about my sweet, friend Jagger. Even though I knew he was gone and he couldn't really be with me, I was holding him, petting him and listening to him purr. He seemed so real.
Quote 0 0
Doxiemom
Well not me but my daughter who lives in the high desert in California . Two days after my pup Bailey crossed the bridge two beautiful dogs showed up at her front door . It turned out they belonged to someone in her neighborhood but I’m convinced Bailey sent them. She made sure they got home safely.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Yes, Jagger visiting you in a dream would be considered a "Dream Sign." I have read of constant examples. Not only with our beloved pet's of course, but among humans who have lost a loved one.

I read of a woman recently who lost her 3 young daughters as well as her Mother and Father a few years ago, in a restored Victorian house fire. The woman's boyfriend at the time, had carried a bucket of ashes from the fireplace one night and set the bucket outside on the rear porch, but the bucket was plastic and melted through, and embers fell through and caught the side of the house on fire. The upper floors caught on fire and the smoke tragically killed the 3 children and 2 parents.

As the woman grieved, she became suicidal. She was in her bathroom getting ready for bed one night and began to cry. She looked up and in the reflection of the mirror, standing right behind her she saw her 3 daughters, who had passed away. And they were all smiling at her and looked beautiful. The eldest said "Don't cry Mommy. The World of Dreams is more real than the World that you are living in." And then they vanished.

That moment saved the woman's life.

Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Thank you all for sharing your stories.
I received so many signs myself, dreams, birds visiting, sounds, smells , visions, etc!!
Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Memories_of_Marmalade wrote:

Yes, Jagger visiting you in a dream would be considered a "Dream Sign." I have read of constant examples. Not only with our beloved pet's of course, but among humans who have lost a loved one.

I read of a woman recently who lost her 3 young daughters as well as her Mother and Father a few years ago, in a restored Victorian house fire. The woman's boyfriend at the time, had carried a bucket of ashes from the fireplace one night and set the bucket outside on the rear porch, but the bucket was plastic and melted through, and embers fell through and caught the side of the house on fire. The upper floors caught on fire and the smoke tragically killed the 3 children and 2 parents.

As the woman grieved, she became suicidal. She was in her bathroom getting ready for bed one night and began to cry. She looked up and in the reflection of the mirror, standing right behind her she saw her 3 daughters, who had passed away. And they were all smiling at her and looked beautiful. The eldest said "Don't cry Mommy. The World of Dreams is more real than the World that you are living in." And then they vanished.

That moment saved the woman's life.

James,

That story gave me the chills. I feel like I remember this happening. Do you remember where this took place? Such a tragic and horrible event. I couldn’t even imagine.

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Jackie,

Yes. The woman was Madonna Badger. It occured in 2011, 8 years ago on Christmas Day in Stamford, Conn.

https://www.today.com/news/madonna-badger-my-daughters-talk-me-my-dreams-t68891

Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Memories_of_Marmalade wrote:

Hi Jackie,

Yes. The woman was Madonna Badger. It occured in 2011, 8 years ago on Christmas Day in Stamford, Conn.

https://www.today.com/news/madonna-badger-my-daughters-talk-me-my-dreams-t68891

Yes that was it. Thank you. So sad.

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0