loft2111
It has been 3 weeks and 2 days since my beautiful baby left us.  This whole time my grief has been so overwhelming that looking for signs from him has been so difficult.  LM was ill since Feb and would have cluster seizures along with heartbreaking fevers. During his illnesses my husband and I would care for him in our guest room, we would put the mattress on the floor and take turns staying up with him and hydrating him and giving him medication.  Since he passed being in that room has been difficult, I cleaned the room a few weeks ago hoping to find some hair or a sign on him but nothing.  Every morning I go in that room and cry and talk to him.  Today was no different, I walked into the room to cry and in the middle of the room was one of his pills.  I could not believe it, I picked it up, looked at it and put it back down.  I cleaned that room, I go in there every single day, I would of seen it.  Is this a sign from him?  If so, what does it mean? Is he still sick or is he saying he no longer needs his medication?

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
I'm a great believer in 'signs' or 'omens' and it is spooky what happened.

I believe that when a spirit leaves a body, be it human or animal, there is no longer any pain so Little Man is free from pain and all those awful things that befell him before you had to say goodbye. The room was being cleaned so my interpretation of that would be the tablet is to be cleaned away and he longer needs his medication. He is at peace now and wants you to know.

Bless, Little Man.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
loft2111
That's what I was thinking, he's saying he no longer needs his medication.  I donated all his pills when he passed away, so odd that it was just sitting there.  I hope for more signs from him.
Thank you for responding.
Quote 0 0
patent123
Your LM is beyond hansom.  I think once our animals pass any illness or injury they have goes away.  I think they are returned to a healthy body one they can happily live within on the other side.  I really believe in signs from our little ones.  I bet a pill was his way of just saying I'm still near.  After my girl passed away I started seeing butterflies but didn't think much into it.  My daughter who is 2 was singing in another room. I  started to listen and she made up a song about her doob becoming a butterfly and she has to fly home now.  It caught me off guard big time. I think her making up that song about something theres no way she could really comprehend was a sign from my girl just like the butterflies where.  I bet a pill is just his way of saying I'm here still I knew you would come to my room looking for me.  I think when we need it most our friends send us a sign.  He is clearly listening to you so keep speaking to him.  Hes always close by he may not be able to speak back but perhaps the pill was his way of "talking" to you.  
Quote 0 0
Po_Po_and_The_White_Warg
What a wonderful thing to receive!!!! He's telling you he's not hurting anymore.... oh how I wish I was able to receive such a sign.  Wow...I'm really happy for you!
I will always love you...my furry son Raptor and my furry baby Zeus.  How wise you both were....you taught me so much.  I learned that it was I, who needed you....
Quote 0 0
loft2111
Thanks everyone.  I hope that's what it means, it puts my heart at ease that he is no longer in pain and happy.  You will receive a sign soon, your loss is still new.  I am reading a book on animal spirits and it states a lot of times grief gets in the way our our animals communicating with us, it puts up a wall and they can't get through it.  I miss my Little Man so much, I cry every single day and the pain in my heart is so deep.  I just hope that he's happy and healthy and I am grateful for any signs he leaves me.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Your sign from little man made me cry like a baby.  That was so good of him, he is showing you that he is fine.  He made sure it was where you would find it, where he had been, and that he didn't need it anymore.  I can't stop crying.  Your Little Man loves you much. That was so comforting.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
loft2111
Thanks, I hope that he is happy and healthy as is your Dali.  The signs are very emotional, I hope to receive more, it's nice to know he is watching over.
Quote 0 0
CarolMgt
My dear friend
I feel your pain so much and I understand the hurt you are feeling, your precious little baby is always watching you, he is with you in Spirit and with every new day that dawns, you baby is sending you kisses from Rainbow Bridge, no longer does he feel pain only happiness and comfort, he knows how much you miss him, and the strength you had to let him sleep at the end.
I believe that our babies will send us signs, it may take time but he will let you know not to worry about him, if you find a feather in your garden, in the street or on the Beach, that is a sign from your Angel baby, keep your feather close to your heart, your baby is letting you know in own little way he is with the Angels watching over him, till the time comes when you are together again forever, never to be parted again, God Bless xx
Quote 0 0