Fmontes33
https://www.gofundme.com/sick-puppy-with-broncho-pneumonia&rcid=r01-155706665524-ee66a084a5744b77&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m
Quote 0 0
TrixieRocket
post a picture of the bill.
John
Quote 0 0
Fmontes33
I don’t have a bill because of how expensive it was to pay. That’s why there’s no pictures.
Quote 0 0
TrixieRocket
Well?  Any updates on your pup?
John
Quote 0 0
Fmontes33
The puppy has been getting seen by the vet and has had to stay for hospitalization. So far doing ok.
Quote 1 0
CourtneyM87
Glad to hear that he's doing ok. Often times the vet will work out an arrangement with you based on your circumstance. I'd inquire as to what options are available directly with them.
Courtney M
Quote 0 0
Puppyloverlo
I’m sorry to hear about your pup, I hope that they’re doing much better now. To help aid in the prevention of future sicknesses such as this, you could try a product called Buddy Custard. It is a natural supplement that is given to your dog once a day to treat and aid in the prevention of illnesses in dogs. You can give it to them alone or with food once a day, so the product will last a while. Many people left testimonials on their website buddycustard.com that stated that their dogs were back to full health and that they didn’t have any health issues after having used the product. This is great news for your dog but also for you so that you can avoid costly vet bills in the future.
Quote 0 0