Tazzy Show full post »
wjson
I've had the same thouhts for several weeks now and have been cleaning out my life's belongings, giving & throwing away so much stuff ! I'm now addicted to Tylenol PM, double dose & able to sleep with out nightmares.

Everyone says I'll be reunited w/my dog maverick "rainbow bridge" then what the heck am I waiting for. I need my dog in my life.
However I recently started seeing a greif therapist twice a week, hoping I can resolve these thoughts and go forward.
Giving it 6 wks & trying to be optimistic

My thouhts and prayers are with you

Maverick come back, need you in my life !!
wendy 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
jimmy17 wrote:
She was a beautiful girl who knows how loved she was. My Jim was such a show off - loved having his photo taken as you can see, All they ever wanted was to be cared for and loved. All animals are special, they ask for so little, yet give so much in return. They are all having such a great time over the Bridge, and we will see them again one day.  I`m so glad you found this forum - you are never alone here. P1290040300x260.jpg 

That is really an adorable picture of Jimmy.  So full of personality.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Rusty
It's been almost 4 weeks since I had to put my sweet baby to sleep. It was sudden and without warning. Honestly, I had no idea the amount of sadness that awaited me once she left. Its beyond horrible. We all understand how impossible it seems to go on once they are gone. All I can tell u us to just take one day at a time. But, I'm not sure if the pain ever goes away. Take care...
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Tazzy  Please don't do anything drastic.  Like Baileysbro, I have had thoughts about it myself recently.  I don't think my Winston would want that.  I just got finished writing on Winstons memorial page, telling him about these thoughts.  Have you made a memorial page about your Tazzy Yet?  I write on Winstons page when i'm feeling like this.  I have my adopted Peanut and my foster Baby to take care of also.  

You seem very young.  You have your whole life ahead of you.  I pray you can find another companion like your Taz.  Blessings  Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
Lisac
I'm so sorry for your loss. If you are suicidal please call 911, call the suicide hotline, go to the nearest emergency room, or call your pastor. Please know that people love you and are praying for you. The pain of losing your best friend is unbearable but know your fur baby is safe with God and would not want you to hurt yourself. There are grief counseling available. You are not alone. Remember the 23rd psalm, yea though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death thou art with me. You are in my prayers.
Quote 0 0
Ell99
dear tazzy- please know that you are NOT alone in thinking that. i have thought the same that my life is unbearable without my kitty. i have also spoken to a couple of friends not on this forum- who said they cried for days and days and a couple had to get counselling. ALL of them have said that it gets better. please please hang in there. we are all feeling your pain and we wish we could be with our loved ones. our little friends on heaven would NOT want us to be so unhappy. its only been 3 weeks for me and each day has been as hard as the day before but its not getting worse and i do know that it will get better. we will never forgot our loved ones but we will cope better down the track. please hang in there. im not sure how old you are so if you need counselling please go or tell your parents how you feel. maybe you could find someone near where you live that has gone thru a similar thing. my heart breaks for you. this is a really difficult time. i have assured myself and im telling you - it will eventually get easier with time. i come to this forum and share my feelings becuase the people on here understand.  xxxx
Quote 0 0
Ell99
oh wendy- please please hang in there. we are all sharing your pain and the same feelings.please take one day at a time . everyone has said it does get better. xx
Quote 0 0