Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #1 
Even at 19 years old, you still suckled your blanket next to me. I want you next to me now. It's only been 4 days but it seems like an eternity. I miss you so much!!! Your sister misses you too. She keeps looking for you. I am so grateful to have had you this long, but I guess it is daddy's time now. Say hello to him and I miss him too. I love you baby boy. Love Mommy

Attached Images
jpeg 20190209_124929.jpg (112.99 KB, 7 views)

Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #2 
Beautiful boy and wow what an age..💙
My ollie used to suckle my neck at bedtime then snuggle up to me and we'd fall asleep..i havent been to bed since he passed 4 days ago..
My biggest hug to you

Attached Images
jpeg 20190818_214241.jpg (226.76 KB, 4 views)

Becky1990

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you!! I would be just like you and not be able to go to bed yet either. I still have his things out because my girl gypsy cat is 18 years and keeps looking for him. I wish that words could ease your pain but know I am thinking of you. Having to lose a furbaby at 5 years old is heartbreaking. That isn't fair!! Big hugs to you. Xo
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #4 
And best thing is my ollie looks like your boy..beautiful baby boys..💙💙

Attached Images
jpeg 20180609_201938.jpg (140.88 KB, 7 views)

Becky1990

Reply with quote  #5 
They do look alike and I bet they are best buddies now!! They are watching over us. 💛
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #6 
They sure are my lovely..💙💙
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #7 
It looks like their tail markings were exactly the same. If Ollie personality was like mine, he was the boss and had the vocal cords to prove it. I actually recorded it and have not listened to it again cuz Im afraid to upset the other cat. Friends would ask me on the phone if I had a baby here because it was loud and demanding lol. I hope you were able to take lots of pictures of him. He looked like a happy boy!! I can look at mine but not for very long because still too painful. Big hugs for you xo
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #8 
Was just thinking if ollie was vocal and your right..he was! Especially when he demanded the bathroom sink tap to be turned on when i come home from work everyday..thing is theres always 2 bowls of fresh water (1 upstairs 1 downstairs)..
Came home tonite and all so quiet now..its saddening..
Yes i have loads of pictures of ollie..only just last nite im getting them all printed and posted to me in a wk..gona make a 'in loving memory' book..probably same time i pick up hes ashes i suspect..more heartache..
Miss my love of my life..
Big hug. X
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #9 
Yep when it was feeding time the vocal cords began lol. He would try earlier at times but wouldn't give in until recently.
That is such a good idea to get a memory book for Ollie!! I am so glad I took alot of pictures of him and got a video of him playing with his toy.That was challenging because every time I tried to get a pic he seemed like he wasnt interested in that .
Picking up ashes is a hard thing for me too. It really makes it final to me. I think both of our guys passed on the same day? 9/5/19? It was around 4:00 in the afternoon.
You are so right, it is so quiet without him! I still break down and cry. I wish we had our babies back but one day we will be together again. Big hug to you xo
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #10 
Yh ollie passed same day as ur boy at 7.15am..think thats why your post struck me more as they even look the same! 😻
I think im still thinking hes 'outside' and he'l be back later and im ok for a little bit then i remember..
When do you pick up your boys ashes?
Think mines nxt week..ive asked a good friend of mine to pick them up for me..i'l be a wreck in the vets otherwise!
My ollie loved hes picture being taken..very photogenic he was..more of a poser! 😻
Hows your girl doing?
Hugs to you and your girl x
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #11 
I too think that he is outside and then I remember. I know I am very fortunate to have him that long especially since he went outside. I did make sure that once it was getting close to dark time, he stayed in all night. Sometimes he wasn't happy about that lol. Maybe too because that is where my husband found him, in our yard. The past few months, once he started to be out there less in a half hour, I knew it was time to keep him in always. He couldn't defend himself. Oh those sad eyes when I only let him out on our screen porch. He learned to accept it and we started to pkay with toys inside.
Yes sometime next week is when I pick him up. The pain again but I am really trying to focus on him not being in pain anymore. I still cry every day wishing he was here. Tomorrow, only 1 week. I know it seems longer as well to you.
My Gypsy seems to be doing better. Like me the night time is the worse. I think that is when she still looks for him because we are all use to being in bed. Thank you for asking.
I am sending love and healing vibes to you. You have been a great help and I so appreciate you!! Xo
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #12 
I had an old cat..Misha her name and she was 17yrs old when i decided to let her go..that was 4yrs ago..she was so old and fragile and i was bit selfish to let her go until she was in pain walking and cldnt get up the stairs to join me at night time.,i knew..
Gave her her last supper which she ate and took piks and took her to the vets for the last time..
Ollie was grieving for her for ages.,shows u what a good heart he had at such a young age..
Now ollie gone i think JayC whos 11 yrs old is happy hes gone? Shes like a sprightly teenager?!! 😩
One week tomora since our boys left us..
Hope the're playin nicely! 😊💙💙
Hugs to you both
Amanda and JayC
Xx
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #13 
P.s....got my 'condolences' card from the vets..with some forget-me-not seeds..😢
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #14 
Misha is such a beautiful name. We are very fortunate to have our babies that long. I too probably held on too long for Shemp too. He was on Gabapentin for his arthritis and that made him act like a teenager which the vet said that would happen.
It is interesting how cats react when their furry friends are gone. Some act like they have lost their spouse and others like JayC do it differently. I think that she is trying to cheer her mommy up. That can sense our feelings I do believe! (Good girl JayC!!!) Is she the only one you have??
Besides Gypsy at 18 years old I have one more named Toby and he is 3 years old. I am done after these lol!!! I watched him at 6 mos when my girlfriend went to Germany for 2 wks. She already had 6 so she knew what she was doing. She rescued him a week before she left. He misses Shemp as well but really only knew him for 2yrs. He goes outside but since then he wants to stay in.
I know a week tomorrow. Hard to believe. I too hope that they are playing nice together. Maybe see whi could be the loudest lol.
That is wonderful of your vet to do that. That means alot to me when they do that.
Give JayC a big hug for me and here is one for you too! ❤😻
Olliexxx

Reply with quote  #15 
Its 7.20am and ive just lit a candle for my boy ollie..
Im a mess again and ive got work in an hr! 😩
My boy left the biggest hole in my heart the day he wandered over to Rainbow Bridge..
A week today..still cant believe it..😢
I dont have any other cats apart from JayC..i always say i wil never have another one but i always do..😊
Big hugs to you as been a week for you as well..
Ollie and Shemp are playing nicely..and vocally..
Xxx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.