Gabby

Prayers for all of you here at Rainbow Bridge with the loss of your babies, new & old losses and sick babies too.
I wish I could post this myself,  it's been awhile since I've been to the forum as my computer won't let me so I'm sending to someone else who can do this for me.  I just had to do this as I miss my Sheena Girl so very much!!
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dear sweet Sheen Sheen baby girl, It's been a year this Jan 6th that I had to make the most difficult decision to let you go .  You had your first birthday at the bridge in heaven in Aug 2009 at the age of 19.   Tears fall now as I can barely see to type as I can see you everywhere being so helpless sometimes and looking at me with those eyes so full of Love , not being able to hear me but see me in every shadow you saw here and I just want to hold you so badly again. The puppy pads all over the hallway with cut out bathroom mats under them just for you, I miss cleaning, I miss giving you your insulin shots as it made me get on with my days also. I still have your insulin in frige that I can't throw away. I still have the syringes I've yet to take to the spca. I still have all your things and the aphgan I took you to the vet wrapped in, still lays on my bed. It was my moms' with butterflys all over it.  How your granny loved you all so very much and I pray she & your Daddy is with you always along with ET, Hotrod, Nikki & others & so many more friends you must have by now.

You're so beautiful and I miss you so much.  When I visit T, Rod & Nik out back I kinda wish you were with them there but I think and I'm at peace to have you inside here with me, knowing you will be buried with me between Mom & Ken.  Soooo many pictures of you here, I stare at and think of the good times too even when you had a hard time walking and could still hear. Your Daddy was so good to you giving you those massages on the picnic table not letting you fall off. And as I watched you by myself outside when I'd let you out for a little sunshine, if you walked off, how I panicked.  It was sad but amazing at the same time to see you "see" everything so much more without being able to hear.  How you yeeeowllled so much when something really surprised you.  And you were always Queen who stood up to everything .. not just Rod, but you let the raccoon have it and you were blessed to have been saved from that ordeal years ago. I thought I lost you then.. such a long recovery but you made it!

When we took in your kitty mom and all the litters, I didn't want to give you up but I did.  As w/ all the others I got phone # & addreses. I had a gut feeling and went and brought you back home with you riding on my lap the whole way home.  Kenny came home that evening after work and just said " I knew it".  We laughed and talked we knew you were meant to be here with us. No way was I giving up my baby girl.  I think it was 2 days you were gone, if that.  I say a prayer for you everynight along with so many others and I could never forget all the joy you brought into my life.  I believe, it was 'you' who sent Smokie to us so I wouldn't be alone with what the future held for me. And I thank you for that baby girl.

So much more I could say but will talk to you in my prayers. Again, thank you for being such a bright light in my life and the memories, I hold so close, the pictures I kiss, and forever & ever you remain in my heart until we meet again and I can touch you, you can hear me, what a wonderful, beautiful thought to look forward to.
I love & miss you so much Miss Sheena~~~~~~~
A big kiss and hug to you !!!

Lv Mom - Kat
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Gabby
Dear Kat,
My thoughts and Prayers are with you today as you pass through your dear Sheena's 1st Marker,its a toughie as you and I already know.
Your post had me bubbling up but then smiling as you talked about how Sheena got to come "back home" with you,riding on your knee!
We have one like that,Mr Spot,one of our 3 Brothers.We homed him,and I knew I should have kept him,they brought him back after 2/3 days after I had rung to see how he had settled.They said he had'nt come out from behind the TV/Video Cabinet,I said they had best bring him back then.You know I still apologise to him now,almost 13 and half years later!!
Sheena was meant to be with you and Kenny to live out all her days being loved by you both,and all those massages,what a lucky girl to have 2 such servants.Thats what we are to them is'nt it.
I hope you day will be able to stay as balanced as your post Kat,with happy thoughts too.

Love and Light to you
and
Fairy kisses for your Sheen Sheen xxxxxxxxxxx
Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
Princess
((KAT)) sending big hugs and prayers of healing to you...Your baby is with Kenny and your mom watching over you always.  We miss you here
Love & Hugs
Debbie Princess, Kaizer & Maddie's mom
Quote 0 0
Elly
Hi Kat,
Thinking of you today. !! You were so good to Sheena , She knows how much you still love her.Kenny and Sheena 's wish is just for you to find some happiness.. Love you kat, Elly
E. Hickson
Quote 0 0
BrahmiesMommy
Hi Kat,
Beautiful Sheena with beautiful Gussie Cat.  I still have Gussie's insulin too and his needles.  They went through so many of the same things as we went through them with them.  She is so beautiful and I feel like I know her too and I miss her along with Gussie Cat.  Every night I say to Scottie that Gussie loves him (Brahmies too)
God bless you my friend.  Love and hugs.

Brahmie and GussieCat's Mommy - Scottie and Lucy's too
Quote 0 0