Missingmybaby101
My Daisy is a Maltese dog who is 13 years old. She has been battling a very aggressive skin cancer called squamous cell carcinoma. She has had a massive tumor in her mouth for the last 6 months. The vet said she would likely only have a few weeks at the time of diagnosis, but she has made it many more months than expected. However, as of this week she is in a terrible amount of pain and cannot get her mouth open to eat/drink any longer. She is also drooling blood excessively. So, I know it is time to let her go. I am having someone come to my house tomorrow at 1:30 to euthanize her. This is by far the hardest, most painful decision I have ever had to make. However, since she has showed me such unconditional love throughout her life, I must endear the horrible emotional pain so that she can be free of her pain. I have struggled with knowing when I should let her go, but I know now is the time. This is just so painful and I don’t know how to get through tonight with her, knowing that tomorrow is the day I have to say goodbye. I don’t even how how I will get though life without her. However, I know you all here have had your own heartbreak and I am here to say that I am so sorry for your losses. Has there been anything that has helped you in the past that has eased some of this excruciating pain? Any words of advice are welcome. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Ginger4256
I am sooo sorry. Please give her lots of love tonight . Tomorrow will be the worst day of your life. My prayers are with you tonight as I sleep without my boo for the 3rd night
Boo' s mommy
Quote 0 0
Missingmybaby101
Thank you for your kind words. I am so sorry about your fur baby. I plan to make sure to give my Daisy lots of love tonight and tomorrow morning. Please know I am thinking of you and your sweet baby.
Quote 0 0