xxcesarxx
Has anybody lost baby due to epilepsy?
Quote 0 0
nosunshine
I haven't. Does your dog have epilepsy or are you grieving a loss?
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
I put him down a Month ago
Quote 0 0
skdatf11
Not a dog my friend but my kitten seizured suddenly and we rushed her to the vet. She passed shortly after that. We had only gotten her two weeks prior so I really didn’t know her well. She hid all the time. It still broke my heart!! I am truly sorry for your loss. It hurts. Prayers for you.
Kari Fuentes
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Thhanks for your kind words
Quote 0 0
AkbarzMom
Sorry for your loss. My Akbar, started having seizures all of a sudden in his old age. The vet suspected that the most likely cause of the seizures was a brain tumor. Akbar lived about 4 months after he had his first seizure. The day he passed, he had 4 mild seizures within 90 minutes and then he passed. It has been 9 weeks to the day and not a day, morning, or evening goes by that I don’t think of him.
Quote 0 0
RileysMom
Mine also was suspected of having a brain tumor. Sorry, I know that’s not the same as epilepsy. But, I do know the seizures are very hard to deal with. In the last few days, she was having seizures more often, a couple of grand mals, several partials, and a lot of focal seizures, despite being on medication. It was a very low dose, but we couldn’t up it because she didn’t have much tolerance for medications. It’s just very sad to see pets affected by this, very heartbreaking.
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 1 0
xxcesarxx
Yes having a brain tumor is not the same as epilepsy, both are terrible though. It's very dramatic watching your baby have seizures. I have said this a lot of times here and I will say it 1 million times more! Our babies are waiting for us in heaven, I don't wish to die any time soon buy Im not afraid to, I have somebody very special waiting for me up there, I would like for all of you to know that our deaths ( including that of our pets) is not the end , only the beginning. Stay strong .
Quote 0 0