JaspersMom
I found this beautiful video and it brought me to tears. You are so dear to my heart Jasper, you are so missed, and you are so loved. "Sweet baby, I don't want these memories ... I want you".

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
What a wonderful video, JaspersMom. It brought me to tears, which isn't difficult at the moment, but I wept and wept. I know how you feel about wanting Jasper and not the memories. I often look at pics of my Gonzo and Solly and they are beautiful, but I want them here with me. I want to hold them and touch them and watch their antics. I want to look at them when they sleep and eat, hear their breathing, Gonzo's purr and meow, Solly's bark and whine. It's torture sometimes. I ache for them both, the pain seems relentless.

Your Jasper is gorgeous and the love you had, and still have, for him is immense. I know our babies loved us so much and wouldn't want us to be so traumatised, but boy, this grieving process is a tough gig each and every day.

I am thinking of you and all the other cyber friends of fur babies I have met on this forum. Take care of yourself.

Hugs to you, and to Jasper, and hugs to my two special boys who have left a massive void in my world this year, and all the other adorable friends I have loved and lost, but have never been forgotten.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
That was beautiful and it made me cry too.  Secret Tears,I do that a lot lately.  I try to keep them inside when others are around.  You are so spot on, I don't want the memories either, I want my baby back.
Hugs to you and thanks for posting that

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0